The Republican National Convention is the 'Super Bowl' of faceless Grindr hookups — SHOCKER!

NakedHunterBiden

“It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”

If you use Grindr these days — and honestly, who doesn’t —, the Republican National Convention (RNC) has once again proven a prime spot to find your next (faceless) hookup.

On the first night of the convention, July 15, The Halfway Post sent out a tweet that said, “BREAKING: An executive of the gay dating app Grindr says the Republican National Convention is ‘basically Grindr’s Super Bowl.’”

While this is humorous on the one hand, it’s actually a little revolting and infuriating on the other. This is the party of "Don't Say Gay," is notoriously against same-sex marriage, and they also have Project 2025 in the works that makes it seem like being queer will legally “cease to exist.”

Since there are so many gay Republicans, and perhaps a number of them within Congress or other governmental branches, the attacks continue to come from a perspective of internal shame because these people don’t feel comfortable in their own skin.

If you use Grindr these days — and honestly, who doesn’t —, the Republican National Convention (RNC) has once again proven a prime spot to find your next (faceless) hookup.

On the first night of the convention, July 15, The Halfway Post sent out a tweet that said, “BREAKING: An executive of the gay dating app Grindr says the Republican National Convention is ‘basically Grindr’s Super Bowl.’”

While this is humorous on the one hand, it’s actually a little revolting and infuriating on the other. This is the party of "Don't Say Gay," is notoriously against same-sex marriage, and they also have Project 2025 in the works that makes it seem like being queer will legally “cease to exist.”

Since there are so many gay Republicans, and perhaps a number of them within Congress or other governmental branches, the attacks continue to come from a perspective of internal shame because these people don’t feel comfortable in their own skin.
Republiclowns whether gay, straight or other, are only in politics for power, greed and personal gain.

Nothing else matters to them.

What republicans were already caught having gay sex in your area with you?
beyonce-noxrammers.gif

In a prior life (my single days) I was always looking for way to meet new people (women). So I joined the SF Republican Party and went to a couple of meetings (thinking it could be a good place to meet my future princess).

Over half the attendees were gay men. My potential future-ex was definitely not there. Gay folks and the Republican Party are nothing new.

In a prior life (my single days) I was always looking for way to meet new people (women). So I joined the SF Republican Party and went to a couple of meetings (thinking it could be a good place to meet my future princess).

Over half the attendees were gay men. My potential future-ex was definitely not there. Gay folks and the Republican Party are nothing new.
Why do they hate themselves so much?

Back