They were working hard to strip this away when Biden outed them

Did you see the Republican reactions?

Like that was and insane thing to sugg
Look at the people throwing a tantrum in the congress when he said it

They all back project 2025
what's wrong with project 2025?

and trump doesn't support it.

Trump disavows Project 2025. What is it? And, how to beat shrinkflation

Former President Donald Trump is seeking distance from Project 2025, a controversial plan developed by the ultra-conservative Heritage Foundation to transform the American government. Trump wrote on his social media website that he knows “nothing” about the project and thinks they are proposing “ridiculous” things. Meanwhile, Biden's campaign is doing everything it can to highlight Trump’s connections to the plan, which would expand his presidential powers. What is Project 2025, exactly — and why is Trump distancing himself from it?

They will kill SS
It’s been that way all my adult life
Just like their cold hard court documented attempts to cheat in elections
Just because you were too:

Stupid
Lazy
Incompetent
Hateful

In life and now all you get is a social security check while living in a mold and insect infested single-wide in some shithole of a trailer park does not impress me in any way as to why the rest of us should be giving you that money.

Just because you were too:

Stupid
Lazy
Incompetent
Hateful

In life and now all you get is a social security check while living in a mold and insect infested single-wide in some shithole of a trailer park does not impress me in any way as to why the rest of us should be giving you that money.
So this is what you see as a factually based reply to the obviously undeniable facts?

Stupid fucking Russian whore boy LOSER

Back