The republicans plan on ending SS

That wasn't the question. On those specific items I listed, are you for them or against them? Not hard questions to answer. I'll assume if you refuse that you are against them and proceed from there.
You like it all

Thanks for admitting you love fascism

Project 2025 has not one Decent idea in it
Okay, you are against the items I listed. I get it. You therefore are for:

Illegal immigration and open borders.

Federal bureaucracies and agencies being able to make law and decisions without consent of Congress and do so hiding their decision-making process(es) from the public.

For US citizens paying a tax to non-US government entities at a rate of 15%

Against any school choice and want to force all children to attend a government run public school.

That you should have no right to work and can be forced into a union in order to have a job.

Got it. You are for a one-world dictatorship and the end of the United States as a sovereign nation. That is, you openly are saying you are in Internationalist, Communist or Fascist.

Any sane and reasonable person should oppose any and everything you say.

Okay, you are against the items I listed. I get it. You therefore are for:

Illegal immigration and open borders.

Federal bureaucracies and agencies being able to make law and decisions without consent of Congress and do so hiding their decision-making process(es) from the public.

For US citizens paying a tax to non-US government entities at a rate of 15%

Against any school choice and want to force all children to attend a government run public school.

That you should have no right to work and can be forced into a union in order to have a job.

Got it. You are for a one-world dictatorship and the end of the United States as a sovereign nation. That is, you openly are saying you are in Internationalist, Communist or Fascist.

Any sane and reasonable person should oppose any and everything you say.
Every word of it is evil asshole

They want modern day slaves
At least you will have a job then. Unpaid of course but a job never the less. One of our forced labor camps will do you well Evince. Let " THERE IS NO SHAME IN HARD WORK" become your new motto.... ;)

At least you will have a job then. Unpaid of course but a job never the less. One of our forced labor camps will do you well Evince. Let " THERE IS NO SHAME IN HARD WORK" become your new motto.... ;)
Fear?

Announcing you will treat Americans who don’t agree like slaves

I’m sure that will win you votes

Then tell me your expert understanding of its ideas

Go right the fuck ahead idiot

It will crush the Republican party
I provided a list earlier of some of the positions in that document in the form of questions for you. You refused to answer them, but indicated in other posts you totally opposed those positions, like school choice, federal agencies and bureaucracies having to answer to Congress and be open in their decision making, treating illegal aliens as the criminals they are, or retaining the sovereignty of the US as a nation.

As I stated in conclusion, you are for a one-world dictatorship, abolishment of the US as a sovereign nation, and in favor of letting unelected bureaucrats and others run our lives in detail with no accountability. That is, you favor a Communist / Fascist government.

Trump isnt going to take away EVERYBODY'S social security check. Actually he is only going to take the checks away from those who vote Democrat and half of the proceeds of the confiscated money will go to we RWers to improve OUR lives and the other half towards paying down the national debt. WIN WIN! Dem voters wont need any money anyway once they are assigned to their camps. There they will receive shelter and their daily allotment of calories.

Back