The Republicans want to bury it!

Jarod

Contributor
Even on this board, if you mention Sandy Hook in a thread it gets banished out of the current events caragory!

Even if its a philosophical discussion on God.

Bring it on girls. I don't know anyone who has run from the debate about Sandy Hook. If you don't like the moderator policies, then go somewhere else.

Here is the question you must wrestle with. For two years the dems had all the opportunity in the world to prevent Sandy Hook. Yet they didn't do it. Why? Were they scared? Why didn't you douchebags pressure them?

The blood is on your hands for doing nothing when you had the chance.

It's like mentioning GWB, they get upset and try to bury it.

This is one of the few times politics have gotten into board moderation.

I saw that NRA asshole on again this morning.

what a complete lying sack of pathetic shoit he is.

with him as a leader they will need to hide

Even on this board, if you mention Sandy Hook in a thread it gets banished out of the current events caragory!

Yes, Dixie started a thread on God and it was moved to the new category. It is a board conspiracy against Dixie. I do think it is cute that you stand for him like this Jarod. You southerners really do stick together.

we are not supposed to talk about it anymore because its a loser issue for the right

I saw that NRA asshole on again this morning.

what a complete lying sack of pathetic shoit he is.

with him as a leader they will need to hide

Sandy Hook is a current event ain't it?

my thread about God's omnipresence got moved to the Gun forum.

Conservatives are heartless monsters when it come to their guns.

Talk away, who tf is stopping you.....you're talking it right now and still whining that you're being silenced somehow.....

what pinheads.......The only difference is, now posters that are interested don't have to scan through 50 other posts to find the ones on guns and Sandy Hook....
its better for everybody.
This is all you Democrat whiners are good for.....lying about and mis-characterizing every little issue you can find....forever the crybabies....

Last edited:
Talk away, who tf is stopping you.....you're talking it right now and still whining that you're being silenced somehow.....

what pinheads.......The only difference is, now posters that are interested don't have to scan through 50 other posts to find the ones on guns and Sandy Hook....
its better for everybody.
This is all you Democrat whiners are good for.....lying about and mis-characterizing every little issue you can find....forever the crybabies....

It would be one thing if the mods buried these threads in the War Zone or some other place where no one goes. But hell they created a whole new category for it. I'm not sure how that's "hiding it" or in some way implies a "losing issue".

please, just stop this trolling. many conservatives have been very willing to discuss this stuff. This forum isn't "hidden" - it's right there in plain day right below general politics. Instead of clicking current events you click "Guns" - no effort needed. In fact, this forum has been more active than both general politcs and off topic, so for all the gun threads on those to subforums, (around ~70+... or about 1/3rd of all moved) readership has actually increased.

Conservative gun threads were moved here too, everything was.

When you have on average 30 threads a day mostly on the same subject with the same arguments, it's beginning to be a bit much. There is no topic on JPP that is being talked about as frequently as this topic so for now it deserves it's own forum.

politics had fucking zero to do with it and I am pretty insulted you would suggest that.

Back