The Republicans want to bury it!

you guys are acting like the topics have been sent into the ether or something.... it's just absolutely ridiculous. the threads are not any harder to find than they were before, this forum remains the second most active (sometimes most active) on all of JPP, there has been an additional 15 threads started in this forum since just yesterday, if anyone wants to talk about guns they have an entire forum dedicated to it...... It's in the main subforum category of "Political Forums"

I mean... wow.

But you bitched, bitch, because it was my idea.

Like t the poor children rest in peace.

i bitched about grind creating this forum?

funny how my thread saying whoever created this sub forum is a genius is "bitching" in your world

merry christmas asswipe

It's like mentioning GWB, they get upset and try to bury it.

This is one of the few times politics have gotten into board moderation.

Don't be a moron. There are simply too many gun threads. Nothing more, nothing less.

Don't be a moron. There are simply too many gun threads. Nothing more, nothing less.

yet your "intelligent" friend legion troll whined about it, created more than one thread about it and then claimed he "quit" JPP over it....and yet you really think he is not a troll, not a moron and is intelligent.

care to explain the dichotomy here? is legion a moron?

thank you rune.

howey and rune both support this. maybe that'll shut up some of the idiots on here that this was some secret conservative plot to "hide the truth of the gun threads!!!11"

thank you rune.

howey and rune both support this. maybe that'll shut up some of the idiots on here that this was some secret conservative plot to "hide the truth of the gun threads!!!11"

We should just start talking about guns, on every thread; that way they would all be moved to the same forum. :chesh:

Sandy hook was an act planned , ORGANISED and implemented by liberals to further their gun control agenda.

Back