the saudis are on board

Oh I though he was saying we were after the gas reserves in the nation as the OIL in Syria is quickly depleting.

My mistake.

I BTW don't want anyone gassed or bombed conventionally with these weapons.

some of them can reach into other countries.

that would really NOT GOOD for us or the reagion

Oh I though he was saying we were after the gas reserves in the nation as the OIL in Syria is quickly depleting. My mistake. I BTW don't want anyone gassed or bombed conventionally with these weapons. some of them can reach into other countries. that would really NOT GOOD for us or the reagion

Most American's say we need to stay out of it. Majority rules, doesn't it?

It may.

or the fact that your party set this policy in motion when you allowed it to be done in the past.

Now you want to revoke it for political reasons

Yeah, the Saudis are on board. They're on the deck sitting in lounge chairs.

It will be our military, shacked to oars in the bottom of the ship like Ben Hur, that will do all the work.

Yeah, the Saudis are on board. They're on the deck sitting in lounge chairs. It will be our military, shacked to oars in the bottom of the ship like Ben Hur, that will do all the work.

Remember all the hate liberals aimed at Bush & the Saudis a few years ago? I guess that's all forgotten now.

Yeah, the Saudis are on board. They're on the deck sitting in lounge chairs.

It will be our military, shacked to oars in the bottom of the ship like Ben Hur, that will do all the work.

But the Saudis will promise to pay for it, right?

yeah to be able to be flying planes you have to be shackled to the bottom of a ship.

dishonesty is all you have left

Remember all the hate liberals aimed at Bush & the Saudis a few years ago? I guess that's all forgotten now.

They weren’t “liberals” they were “leftist.” I’m a liberal.

Just think most of them fucking leftist in Congress voted for an unconstitutional fucking resolution that handed over the duty, authority and soul constitutional power of only the Congress to ”DECLARE WAR” to the fucking Bushwhacker, then they bitched and moaned about it and called him every fucking name in the book and blamed the bastard for everything that turned to shit.

Fucking leftist are low-life, bottom-dwelling, muck sucking bastards and hypocrite morons!!!!!

Bush dropped White Phospherous on babies.

it burns holes right through your body.

Its more horrible than what was done in Syria.

You condoned that and re elected him

Back