the saudis are on board

A fucking right-wing moron like you who doesn’t even know what a real “liberal” is, you prove by your own statement here it’s YOU who are the fucking lemming. You throw the word “liberal” around in a derogatory manner to make it a dirty word when in reality our Jeffersonian founders were liberals who gave us the very, very liberal Bill Of Rights.

The fucking leftist you call liberals have little to nothing to do with real liberalism and everything to do with fucking authoritarianism just like y’all fucking rightist bastards.

Have some cheese with that effeminate whine dipshit. :rolleyes:

OK Genius, let’s see you explain the value of the Constitution when a Congressional collection of fucking perverts can simply override a ”constitutionally authorized power” i. e. DECLARE WAR without a constitutional amendment.

Oh! Wait a fucking minute, you probably don’t even know what the fuck I’m talking about, huh?

Yo ass hat; tell me how the Congress can overide the constitutionally authorized power to declare war. Obviously the vulgar asshat is clueless of what he is ranting about; how old are you, 14?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallujah#Iraq_War.2C_2003

The U.S. military first denied that it has used white phosphorus as an anti-personnel weapon in Fallujah, but later retracted that denial, and admitted to using the incendiary in the city as an offensive weapon.[17] Reports following the events of November 2004 have alleged war crimes, human rights abuses, and a massacre by U.S. personnel.[18] This point of view is presented in the 2005 documentary film, Fallujah, The Hidden Massacre.

Another buffoonish post by the forums ass hat and prolific liar. Can't say I am surprised. It's official, your beyond mere idiot; you have achieved tin foil ass hat class.

Yo ass hat; tell me how the Congress can overide the constitutionally authorized power to declare war. Obviously the vulgar asshat is clueless of what he is ranting about; how old are you, 14?

Well numb-nuts let’s take a look at reality and how you addressed the issue in another thread.

Article One, Section Eight, United States Constitution, “The Congress shall have the power to………declare war…….”

Article Six, United States Constitution…..”This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding.
The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States.”

Article Five, United States Constitution.”The Congress, whenever two thirds of both Houses shall deem it necessary, shall propose Amendments to this Constitution, ……….”

I challenge any and all rightist and or leftist to explain how the Congress can and has passed a “War Powers Resolution” that overrides that constitutional clause without a constitutional amendment.[/b]

The War Powers Resolution is nothing more or less than a congressional definition of the word "war"

What is war? It depends on what the definition of is, is, huh?

Back