The Shocking Redistribution of Wealth in the Past Five Years

Fuck all you guys left and right!
It is trickle down, I'm in that next 4 percent and it worked for me and millions of us 4 percenters.
Dems don't like new millionaires
Neocons don't like trickle down when a dem is doing the trickling.

You have to incredibly politically naive and utterly economically stupid to imagine the modern progressive movement, including Obamacare, won't change the economic dynamics in this country...open you eyes and you'll see its already having a detrimental effect on the nation.....5 years worth of failed ideas and increasing our massive debt.

Yeah, that is why the S. & P. 500 is up over 30% this year and finished the year even higher this week! You naysayers have been singing this same song since the day the votes were in in 2008 before he even became president. Give it a damn break. The rich have gotten richer under Obama than they did under Reagan, you ignorant fool! And inflation was only 1.5 percent last year. You're sucking air and it's affected your ability to think rationallly.

Kool aid drinking large government republicans!
Look it up without using partisan sites.
Look at straight market returns and GDP for dems & repubs.
I'm a convert, I didn't know the facts a decade ago.

I guess trickle down doesn't work huh?

they don't seem to trickle any of what they gain down to the people.

trickle on is the truth NOT TRICKLE DOWN

Gee, your Hero & Chief must have lied to you and Cheated huh moron?

reminds me of the French revolution, 'Let them eat cake', but sooner or later the rich will lose their heads. I hope.

Yeah right! Kill the rich for being smart and ambitious enough to get rich and just ignore the fucking corrupt politicians that made them rich while enriching themselves, huh commie?

did the corporations do what was best for them or for the American people and this country?

Corporations create jobs. That's good for the American people as long as government doesn't tax and regulate the corporations offshore where they create jobs for other people doing good for them.

Of course that's way over your head Fatty Shitty Panties.

Fuck all you guys left and right!
It is trickle down, I'm in that next 4 percent and it worked for me and millions of us 4 percenters.
Dems don't like new millionaires
Neocons don't like trickle down when a dem is doing the trickling.

Burglars unite - we spend money on tools don't we, and it trickles down to mugs! What a bloody country - it is worse that the UK even, when people can boast like that. Jesus wept!

Corporations create jobs. That's good for the American people as long as government doesn't tax and regulate the corporations offshore where they create jobs for other people doing good for them.

Of course that's way over your head Fatty Shitty Panties.

If they don't pay enough to live on, what is the good of jobs?

Burglars unite - we spend money on tools don't we, and it trickles down to mugs! What a bloody country - it is worse that the UK even, when people can boast like that. Jesus wept!

Jesus is a comic book character.
I laughed in your face

Back