The state of America

Lionfish

Pocket lint
Contributor
011_jpg-3111208-jpeg.1492520

Texas has more credibility than centralized government. It's time to take a serious look at breaking up the union.

It worked so well the first time. LMAO

Now you've got many red states dependent on federal money, it wouldn't last a month. As soon as enough seniors stop getting their SS checks they'd be begging to come back.

Texas has more credibility than centralized government. It's time to take a serious look at breaking up the union.

"From your keyboard to God's eyes" is what I'd say if I were a believer.
Texas deserves to be an independent nation until Mexico runs them over.

nope.

absolutely wrong, goat.

this is the chicom divide and conquer.

resisting it is the maga thing to do.

or you can be a globalist mason traitor.

nope.

absolutely wrong, goat.

this is the chicom divide and conquer.

resisting it is the maga thing to do.

or you can be a globalist mason traitor.
I doubt it can be stopped. I read a great paper on avoiding the first civil war and the conclusion was to avoid all that bloodshed by allowing the confederates to secede. They had no industry and would be left to fend for themselves.

Count the days until the EU calls it quits and we won't be far behind. Centralized government is way too corrupt. I want a place where I can go without the feds trying to intimidate me.

I doubt it can be stopped. I read a great paper on avoiding the first civil war and the conclusion was to avoid all that bloodshed by allowing the confederates to secede. They had no industry and would be left to fend for themselves.

Count the days until the EU calls it quits and we won't be far behind. Centralized government is way too corrupt. I want a place where I can go without the feds trying to intimidate me.

the idea that it;s unstoppable is just another propagandistic message.

your attitude is epic fail.

step up and be counted amongst the men, instead of the globalist messaging sellouts.

the idea that it;s unstoppable is just another propagandistic message.

your attitude is epic fail.

step up and be counted amongst the men, instead of the globalist messaging sellouts.
There are 25 other states that side with Texas on telling Biden to go fuck himself. Texas is reading the constitution correctly but the feds have gone rogue. I'm too old to fight but I will do what I can to help others defend the constitution.

There are 25 other states that side with Texas on telling Biden to go fuck himself. Texas is reading the constitution correctly but the feds have gone rogue. I'm too old to fight but I will do what I can to help others defend the constitution.

Nice excuse, pussy.

You are too late, Goat. It's already been broken up. There is no federal government anymore. It has been replaced by an oligarchy which I simply refer to as The Oligarchy.
The States remaining in the 'Union' (some 47 at the moment) are independent States, but so far they uphold the Constitution of the United States and wish to re-establish a federal government as defined by that Constitution.

Back