The state of America

7cs-38bc95_t3-jpg.1495208

:D

It worked so well the first time. LMAO

Now you've got many red states dependent on federal money, it wouldn't last a month. As soon as enough seniors stop getting their SS checks they'd be begging to come back.

So you depend on that pittance of generosity from your tyrants, and thus want to continue the tyranny. Right.

"From your keyboard to God's eyes" is what I'd say if I were a believer.
Texas deserves to be an independent nation until Mexico runs them over.

Texas already IS an independent nation, Sock. So are the 26 other States supporting it. With no federal government, the States have all reverted to independent nations. The Oligarchy currently place in Washington DC is NOT the federal government, since it no longer honors the Constitution of the United States that created the federal government.

The state of America is essentially the state of humanity in general.

Largely due to a combination of anachronistic capitalism and misguided digital technology,
humanity is one again immersed in a dark age.

The last time we were in one,
it took centuries for a renaissance to begin pulling us out of it.

Presently, it does not appear that our planet will sustain human habitation long enough
for us to arrive at another renaissance.

What that means, then, is that humanity has essentially finished telling the meaningful part of its story.
We're all part of the epilogue.

Once we understand and accept that,
I suppose it should take the pressure off.

The state of America is essentially the state of humanity in general.

Largely due to a combination of anachronistic capitalism and misguided digital technology,
humanity is one again immersed in a dark age.

The last time we were in one,
it took centuries for a renaissance to begin pulling us out of it.

Presently, it does not appear that our planet will sustain human habitation long enough
for us to arrive at another renaissance.

What that means, then, is that humanity has essentially finished telling the meaningful part of its story.
We're all part of the epilogue.

Once we understand and accept that,
I suppose it should take the pressure off.

Commies hate dem some capitalists.

Back