The Tea Party and Racism

Originally Posted by Classic Liberal
Al Sharpton instigated the murder of a Jew in America. Blacks are the number one racist and Anti-Semites in America.

man your hate is deep and full of insanity

From YOUR link Fatty. http://nypost.com/2013/11/23/al-shar...ckout-attacks/

“Sharpton led chants of “No justice, no peace” as rioters raged through Brooklyn following the death of Gavin Cato, who was struck and killed by a Jewish driver’s car. A day later, Yankel Rosenbaum was stabbed to death by a black mob.
During Cato’s funeral, Sharpton referred to Jews as “diamond merchants right here in Crown Heights.”

why is it dweebs like this self professed lone angry hater think they matter in the whole of things?

he doesnt vote

he has no one but himself to offer any position

he bases his ideas on LIES

he denys cold hard court documented FACTS

he denies science

he is LESS important that those guys who live under the bridge downtown.

congrats dude your meaningless by your own standards

Talkin about yourself to yourself again huh Fatty Shitty Panties?

What in the world are you talking about?

More leftist bullshit. Notice this tree-hugging crackpot filled in the blanks with his own lying sentiment after the "We the people" paragraph.

This whole post is fundamentally Left, therefore, it is excrement.

Another groan for you, abortioneer! ;)

When you let hate rule your heart, it destroys both your mind and soul. All the opposition to the exposing of the Tea Party Racism is more a case of refusing to see the evil which your side is doing and saying. A honest person would say, I agree with all the beliefs of my side, but we need to treat others with far more respect. Instead, the Right always goes on the attack and that is why your numbers are shrinking.

I think the video is a fraud! I think it was staged and acted out by fucking leftist. Otherwise, the leftist mainstream media would be showing the video and others like it but they aren’t? As usual moron, you’ve been had!!!
TRANSLATION: "I know that I'm a racism and I like it, but I don't like anyone exposing how wrong I am!"
I shall pray for your soul, for all haters have an unpleasant Eternity in store for them.

Thank you, I'm doing fine with the exception that getting old sucks! I mean, I really could do without all the pain, of course, I hate taking dope to stop the pain, so what's a person to do? Hope you are well.
Marty

Consider putting a hot tub on your rear deck. You can spot deer and relieve muscle aches at the same time!

I'm doing great, thanks.

Back