The tradition of treason

That is my point.......indy made his point and no one addressed it...not once....

I musta missed where he said "that all Democrats are born traitors who hate America?"

He'd be more accurate to say most...not all....and taught rather than born...HA!

That is my point.......indy made his point and no one addressed it...not once....

I musta missed where he said "that all Democrats are born traitors who hate America?"

He'd be more accurate to say most...not all....and taught rather than born...HA!

"Indy" are you referring to the new "Indiana Jones" (Full Disclosure: that is an "airquote" not a real quote) film? My friend Leon says that Harrison Ford is a limp noodle and should pack it in. Personally I think that a man like Ford never gets too old to want a peek at his unmentionables. I am going to see the film on opening night. But without my friend Leon. I really don't like going to the films alone. You must be looking forward to it too, to mention it in your post. If I see it first I will let you know how it is. You have my word that I will not give away the ending.

Sean.

Indesputable's "points" are just pundit hackery and not worth disputing, becuase they ahve all been disputed so many times before. Kinda like Dano posting the same list of corrupt dem congresmen every couple of days.

I get called all kinds of things by the bushies for posting the same kind of stuff against the right, so why does it only seem to work one way for the bushies ?

Besides there probably have been more corrupt Dems in congressional history because there have been so many more of them than republicans. A statistical thing.

figure it out on a percentage basis per party.

Last edited:
Back