The Trumper versus neocon/libertarian/desantis imposter Mega Thread.

Kamala Trump

Verified User
If you don't know if you're for trump or not, youre not an american, you're a globalist brainwashed citizen of of oligopolist hegemony of evil.

Donald trump suggested going to all paper ballots.

computers cannot be secured in a publicly verifiable fashion.

trump is the real deal on election security.

not someone who just wants to trust some corporation to count it.

Donald trump suggested going to all paper ballots.

computers cannot be secured in a publicly verifiable fashion.

trump is the real deal on election security.

not someone who just wants to trust some corporation to count it.

One more excuse, in a long list of excuses, to keep people away from the voting booth.

there's a reason you people wont pick up this argument.

you know you're wrong, and you know you're with the totalitarians.

can you live it down? you were in the right place at the right time, and you did the wrong things.

computer counters are not secure.

mail in ballots have an unverifiable chain of custody.

if you're against election security, you plan to cheat. period.

Can you document a single instance wherein computer vote tabulations were wrong.
Can you find a single instance where a hand count of electronic ballots was materially wrong?

Can you document a single instance wherein computer vote tabulations were wrong.
Can you find a single instance where a hand count of electronic ballots was materially wrong?

any technological black box is unverifiable.

computers can be programmed to cheat.

the election must prove it's security. it cannot.

it's not a court of law.

the burden of proof is on the election system itself.

any technological black box is unverifiable.

computers can be programmed to cheat.

the election must prove it's security. it cannot.

it's not a court of law.

the burden of proof is on the election system itself.

Your personal opinion is meaningless. I asked you to document any issues regarding electronic voting. but you cant.
Its only about keeping people from voting, nothing else.

Your personal opinion is meaningless. I asked you to document any issues regarding electronic voting. but you cant.
Its only about keeping people from voting, nothing else.

it's not an opinion. it's fact.

any person observing a black box cannot tell what's going on inside that machine.

a guarantee from some coder is also illegitimate.

it's not an opinion. it's fact.

any person observing a black box cannot tell what's going on inside that machine.

a guarantee from some coder is also illegitimate.

The fact is that in the last election there were dozens of hand counts of electronic ballots and not once were there any material differences. Next you will insist that voting only be done on Election Day

If you don't know if you're for trump or not, youre not an american, you're a globalist brainwashed citizen of of oligopolist hegemony of evil.

I must not be a globalist because I know whether I'm for Trump or not. Most other Americans also know whether they are for Trump as evidenced by the 2022 election.

The fact is that in the last election there were dozens of hand counts of electronic ballots and not once were there any material differences. Next you will insist that voting only be done on Election Day
you cannot do a small number of sample hand counts and then abstract to the whole and say there's no difference, ignorant fuckhound.

yes. voting should only be done on election day.

you cannot do a small number of sample hand counts and then abstract to the whole and say there's no difference, ignorant fuckhound.

yes. voting should only be done on election day.
Your attempt to limit voting is so fucking obvious. <aybe you should suggest that women not be allowed to vote, or that possibly we only allow property owners the right to vote. Lets do it right and turn the clock back 200 years.

I must not be a globalist because I know whether I'm for Trump or not. Most other Americans also know whether they are for Trump as evidenced by the 2022 election.

I'm happy that the Demmycrats assume the 22 election is a mandate to continue fucking up the country.....go Brandon!......

Back