The Trumper versus neocon/libertarian/desantis imposter Mega Thread.

sorry, I don't really care who beats Biden and the demmycrats in 24.......

that's very small minded and ignorant.

trump is the only candidate who regularly puts the BIG PICTURE in play, and thus the only candidate capable of achieving what you say you want.

desantis is a spook. a company man.

Your attempt to limit voting is so fucking obvious. <aybe you should suggest that women not be allowed to vote, or that possibly we only allow property owners the right to vote. Lets do it right and turn the clock back 200 years.

I know, right?......the bastard thinks voting should be restricted to one each.......

trump is the only candidate who regularly puts the BIG PICTURE in play, and thus the only candidate capable of achieving what you say you want.

trump is the only candidate who lies just about every time he opens his mouth

there's a reason you people wont pick up this argument.

you know you're wrong, and you know you're with the totalitarians.

can you live it down? you were in the right place at the right time, and you did the wrong things.
Yep, just like all the 3rd world shithole countries having 'fixed' elections.

I agree.

The swamp wants to keep the swamp status quo, both repubs and dems. Trump is the only outlier.

I'm happy that the Demmycrats assume the 22 election is a mandate to continue fucking up the country.....go Brandon!......

Elections are not mandates and the Democrats lost seats and lost control of the House. Their only real gain was the Senate. The most they can say is they didn't lose as many seats as Fox news falsely claimed.

But, they didn't lose control of the House and Senate and lose 40 seats like Republicans did in 2018.

He’s led the Republicans to three losses in a row, I hope he runs, it will be entertaining. If he wins, it will even be more entertaining, all though destructive for the country.

He’s led the Republicans to three losses in a row, I hope he runs, it will be entertaining. If he wins, it will even be more entertaining, all though destructive for the country.

he is running.

and desantis is not.

Baris said of DeSantis “he will not run if Donald Trump runs.”

The reason Baris cited was that DeSantis believes the election was stolen from President Trump.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ll-not-run-donald-trump-runs-end-story-video/

Elections are not mandates and the Democrats lost seats and lost control of the House. Their only real gain was the Senate. The most they can say is they didn't lose as many seats as Fox news falsely claimed.

But, they didn't lose control of the House and Senate and lose 40 seats like Republicans did in 2018.

they're better at cheating.
:truestory:

cheater cheater, pumpkin eater.

Stick with your security blanket, AssWipe. But when he shits on you, don't come crying to us.

Oh, and your "I never really supported him" won't work either.

Im an issues guy.

trump is the only anti- deep state, anti-globalist stupidity candidate.

and you're still just a globalist imbecile anti-human.

Back