the truth about Obama visiting troops

While I agree with this, and hell I should because I have been saying it since saturday, the McCain campaign did some real dishonest shit today. They show video of Obama shooting hoops with the Troops and say that he would visit troops when he could have the media there, but what they FAILED to tell you, which makes it a lie of ommission in this case, is that the 3 point shot was filmed by a cameraman from AFN which stands for.....anyone ......anyone .....Armed Forces ...anyone, Network. And that the camera man was employed by...anyone the U S ...anyone....anyone. Army. That is right friends and neighbors the army filmed that and McCain tried to claim that Obama brought that camera and all he cared about was on camera contact with the troops. But when you got shit to run on, you have to run on shit.

Which is a part of why I stated that McCains ad was a dumb move.

There is no false outrage emo boy. I simply stated that the Obama camp is trying to spin this as though he couldn't go. That is not the case.

Had he gone on his own, there could have been no spin by the right. Because in not taking the media or his staff, the Reps would not have been able to say he was politicizing the visit.

But please, continue spewing forth your little emo whining... it is amusing.
But even had he gone alone, I guarentee there was a press release in the McCain camp that denounced him for visiting the troops during a campaign trip, which is what this was from the moment it left Jordan. McCain's camp was going to politicize it NO MATTER WHAT. Just like they did when he decided to go to Iraq, AFTER they challenged him to go. ONly they wanted him to go with McCain and not Chuck Hegel.

But even had he gone alone, I guarentee there was a press release in the McCain camp that denounced him for visiting the troops during a campaign trip, which is what this was from the moment it left Jordan. McCain's camp was going to politicize it NO MATTER WHAT. Just like they did when he decided to go to Iraq, AFTER they challenged him to go. ONly they wanted him to go with McCain and not Chuck Hegel.

funny, but as someone else mentioned, they did not try to politicize his visiting troops in Kuwait earlier in the trip. why? Could it be because he went alone and no one gave a shit? Just curious.

funny, but as someone else mentioned, they did not try to politicize his visiting troops in Kuwait earlier in the trip. why? Could it be because he went alone and no one gave a shit? Just curious.
No because the trip to Kuwait was a congressional fact finding junket and NOT part of the campaign. Until Jordan the cost was picked up by Congress. Attacking him for that would have been too stupid even by republican attack dog standards.

No because the trip to Kuwait was a congressional fact finding junket and NOT part of the campaign. Until Jordan the cost was picked up by Congress. Attacking him for that would have been too stupid even by republican attack dog standards.

Well damn... that kind of blows that theory out of the water then.

Still, as I said, it was a dumb move on McCains part to run that ad. I expect more from him.

Did you miss the part where he has already visited troops without the media?

Did you miss the part where he had no media planned to go with him?

He nixed one visit because of the political hay the cronies tried to create.

Have you read about Cheneys little debacle about visiting vets?

lmao.....

DID YOU MISS THE POINT THAT HE DIDN'T GO VISIT THE TROOPS....
EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING ELSE IS IRRELEVANT...
HE DIDN'T GO.....

lmao.....

HE DIDN'T GO.....

Oh there's that little bitch, McCain's fluffer. Make that writing a little bigger, and suck harder, girl!

Oh there's that little bitch, McCain's fluffer. Make that writing a little bigger, and suck harder, girl!

HE DIDN'T GO.....

You should have told me you have a sight problem....
and whats McCain got to do this ? Its ain't his fault Obama ignored the troops in Germany....
He thinks gong to Walter Reed today will off set the misstep....but then..:gives:

Hows the black banana darla ???

HE DIDN'T GO.....

You should have told me you have a sight problem....
and whats McCain got to do this ? Its ain't his fault Obama ignored the troops in Germany....
He thinks gong to Walter Reed today will off set the misstep....but then..:gives:

Hows the black banana darla ???

It's irrelevant that he did go visit the troops in Bagdhad? As Republican Chuck Hagel, who was on the trip and visited the troops with Obama, has said, this is extremely inappropriate and McCain needs to cut out these lies, now.

But other than being white, lies are all he has, eh fluffer boy?

McFossil is desparate with the lies and smear politics already.
He is the Cincinatti Bengals of politics.

he didn't visit troops in Germany AFTER his troop visit in Iraq. He also didn't Visit troups in france and Guatamala. Wholly shit the cons are in deep shit.
I hear 13 geezers from AARP are showing up for Mcfossils next speech.
Topic HOW TO SECURE YOUR DEPENDS

yes, it made me laugh. Especially given that no matter what spin the Obama camp puts on it.... HE could have gone to visit the troops and decided not to.

He did go visit the troops?

Whats this false outrage thing going on? While in Iraq he visited the troops. When was the last time McCain visited the troops?

McCain could have visited them last week? Did he?

Back