The truth about what Hillary did not say

Someone is bound to call that racist. Maybe there is a little truth to it, but I think Obama has simply had good timing running against chumps like Edwards and Hillary. If the Goreacle had run, I wonder what would have happened.

That’s right dildoduck. Voting for a black man is about white guilt, and voting for a woman is about male guilt and female payback. Neither could be the best candidate.

But 200 fucking years of white men voting for other white men, that’s different.

You are as dumb as dirt mister.

That’s right dildoduck. Voting for a black man is about white guilt, and voting for a woman is about male guilt and female payback. Neither could be the best candidate.

But 200 fucking years of white men voting for other white men, that’s different.

You are as dumb as dirt mister.

Not so dumb that I don't know that there are a number of things that are attractive about Obama that MAKE him the best candidate for some people. Try looking at the whole picture, oh myopic one. If you sont think there are those that are voting for him because they don't like someone else you're crazy. ' Not being someone else' is a pretty damn easy accomplishment .

He represents a change in US foreign policy that is not directed by Israel, not directed by AIPAC.

Apparently you missed his speech in Florida while he was courting the Jewish vote--or was that just a ploy to pretend the he would defend Israel at all costs.

I don’t know yet that he represents any of those things. I think he is less likely than Hillary to take us into a new war. That’s all.

Bac isn’t it enough that I’m going to vote for him? Must I also get starry-eyed? Must I agree that he is the best thing since FDR when I know no such thing?

I’m going to vote for him. He’s an ok politician. He seems like he might be an OK President. That’s what I have to give to ya.

Don't get it twisted sister (pun intended)

I'm not trying to get you to be "starry-eyed" about Obama in the least. I am merely stating what I believe to be the case, not what you should believe.

Besides .. he's going to better than FDR, :)

My opinion .. not yours.

Apparently you missed his speech in Florida while he was courting the Jewish vote--or was that just a ploy to pretend the he would defend Israel at all costs.

Defending Israel isn't the point .. fighting proxy wars for Israel is the point.

Pretending that Israel isn't nuclear armed to the teeth itself is the point .. as recently stated by President Carter.

Allowing AIPAC and PNAC to dictate policy to American lawmakers is the point.

Back