The tyranny of the GOP

So when I called you out on your wild claims, you were pissed and attempted to insult me by calling me a troll?

I've explained my post's relevance as plainly as I can.

Your inability to accept it could be interpreted as lack of comprehension or willful "misunderstanding".

Are you claiming there are no racist voters planning to vote for Romney because he's white and Obama isn't?

So now you're claiming an ability to sense my emotional state?

Are you claiming no one voted for Obama because he is black?

I think you will be hard pressed to find where I said anything of the kind.

I think you will be hard pressed to find where I claimed that you said anything of the kind.

I did, however ask you a question, which you haven't answered.

Do you think race and racism is relevant to the topic in the OP, namely the rule changes by the GOP?

My post was a response to CrashK's, as stated previously. Need directions to find it?

Are you saying that a question about racism is not relevant in a discussion of Republican exclusionism?

If my motivation was stirring "shit", who's been "stirred" - besides yourself?

I think you will be hard pressed to find where I claimed that you said anything of the kind.

I did, however ask you a question, which you haven't answered.

My post was a response to CrashK's, as stated previously. Need directions to find it?

Are you saying that a question about racism is not relevant in a discussion of Republican exclusionism?

If my motivation was stirring "shit", who's been "stirred" - besides yourself?

yea... but you'll vote republicon anyway won't ya.

Are you saying thay STY would vote republican because of the color of the candidate's skin?

Nope.

Are you claiming that nobody will vote for Romney because he's white and Obama is not?

But you claim that your post about race was in response to Crashk's post. His posed accused STY of voting republican anyway. So if you don't think STY is a racist, how does it apply to Crash's comment?

But you claim that your post about race was in response to Crashk's post. His posed accused STY of voting republican anyway. So if you don't think STY is a racist, how does it apply to Crash's comment?

SmarterThanFew isn't a Republican, or a racist, as far as I know. Republican exclusionism is sometimes motivated by racism, isn't it?

dude, people can overcome CU, unless YOU want them to continue to be idiots. CU is not the death rattling decision you liberals make it out to be.

Dude, the average person is average. Half of the people are dumber than average. ( hence the continued existence of the GOP).
Madison Avenue and K Street know this. Why don't you?

Dude, the average person is average. Half of the people are dumber than average. ( hence the continued existence of the GOP).
Madison Avenue and K Street know this. Why don't you?
half the people are dumber than average because they are lazy and/or apathetic. that can change. your resistance to education may not, but that would be up to you. lazy or apathetic?

half the people are dumber than average because they are lazy and/or apathetic. that can change. your resistance to education may not, but that would be up to you. lazy or apathetic?

No, that simply isn't true. It isn't as much about education as ability.

Back