The Vatican's chief astronomer says that believing in aliens does not contradict fait

I'd just have one question for him .. where in the hell were you during slavery?

Wasn't he talking with the Mormons about then ?
Sorry my timeline on Jesus in America is a bit fuzzy.

But anyway slavery is fine with GOD, they had it when jesus was around. And the bible says it is fine as long as you treat your slaves well.
Kinda like Barbara bush at Katrina refugee camps ;)

But anyway slavery is fine with GOD, they had it when jesus was around. And the bible says it is fine as long as you treat your slaves well.
No. Jesus visited long before Lief Erikson discovered the Americas.

That's my point.

"You may take slaves from the heathen nations around you .. and you may will them to your children like cattle."

The words of the supposed God of Love

Amazing

That's my point.

"You may take slaves from the heathen nations around you .. and you may will them to your children like cattle."

The words of the supposed God of Love

Amazing

actually I think that was the war god, Jesus was the god of peace and love, but Christians merged it all together into the trinity. Kinda like fitting square pegs in round holes. I still don't know where the ghost guy came from.

Mormons didn't believe blacks were human until 1969.

Were sure we had tails.
Oddly enough, blacks were allowed to sit in the congregation during services in Illinois. It was one of the reasons they were chased out, that along with the numerous wives thing. At the same time the religion taught that the dark coloring was the "mark of Cain".

I've never been able to figure out this dichotomy.

Oddly enough, blacks were allowed to sit in the congregation during services in Illinois. It was one of the reasons they were chased out, that along with the numerous wives thing. At the same time the religion taught that the dark coloring was the "mark of Cain".

I've never been able to figure out this dichotomy.

I tried to figure it out .. made my head hurt .. gave uip figurin'

Mormons didn't believe blacks were human until 1969.

Were sure we had tails.

Did you know that Mitt Romney pulled his car over to sob with happiness the day his church reversed that, and acknowledged that black people are human?
It’s so touching. I’m surprised they haven’t made a television movie of the week about that.

All religions are weird. Most religions started in a way that isn't that much different from Scientology, though some started w/ the ideas of a group instead of 1 guy, and Scientology is ridiculed as a cult. But they're all like that; they all have arbitrary rules, and tenets that are completely distorted from their origins.

All religions are weird. Most religions started in a way that isn't that much different from Scientology, though some started w/ the ideas of a group instead of 1 guy, and Scientology is ridiculed as a cult. But they're all like that; they all have arbitrary rules, and tenets that are completely distorted from their origins.
Scientology isn't distorted from its origins. Shoot, L. Ron himself was "audited" by level 12s...

Did you know that Mitt Romney pulled his car over to sob with happiness the day his church reversed that, and acknowledged that black people are human?
It’s so touching. I’m surprised they haven’t made a television movie of the week about that.

LOL I remember that.

Toooo funny.

Back