The verdict is in

Doesn’t make any difference on the right, Fox is already portraying it as bias opinion based on the case being in NYC, besides, as he himself said, he could shoot someone in broad daylight on 5th Avenue and not lose votes, “pussy grabbing” is allowed on the right

The judge figured that Trump would appeal if he lost. So he went out of the way to give Trump every break he could possibly give. When Trump announced in Ireland that he was leaving early to face Carroll, the judge asked Tacopina if Trump wanted to testify. The judge even kept the case sitting for 3 days to see if he wanted to. Not every case is appealable.

Well, was it a civil case or not? Did Trump get a sentence or did he get ordered to pay the plaintiff some sum of money?

Is he now an official sexual predator?

A sexual predator is a person who seeks out sexual contact with another person in a predatory or abusive manner. People who are sexual predators may or may not have committed sex crimes — like sexual harassment, assault, rape, and pedophilia — but all sexual predators have sought out inappropriate contact in one way or another."

A sexual predator is a person who seeks out sexual contact with another person in a predatory or abusive manner. People who are sexual predators may or may not have committed sex crimes — like sexual harassment, assault, rape, and pedophilia — but all sexual predators have sought out inappropriate contact in one way or another."

He wasn't convicted of any crime shithead

No. That requires a criminal conviction. You can say there's damn good evidence now he is, in much the same way people on the Right say Biden is, but that doesn't make it something official.

No. That requires a criminal conviction. You can say there's damn good evidence now he is, in much the same way people on the Right say Biden is, but that doesn't make it something official.
I would love for Tara Reade to sue Joe Biden, I really think she should, she filed a police report, but left his name out of the filing, why would a sexual assault victim do that? Did she forget his name?

I would love for Tara Reade to sue Joe Biden, I really think she should, she filed a police report, but left his name out of the filing, why would a sexual assault victim do that? Did she forget his name?

LOL, so a jury finding isn't 'official'?

Trump was found liable for sexual battery. By a jury. They excuse it. It's unbelievable. The Republican party and every single person who is a member are beneath contempt They are cowards. All of them.

Her defense in that respect, I'd suspect, is she is in fear he'll use the government to retaliate on her for it...

Back