The verdict is in

No. That requires a criminal conviction. You can say there's damn good evidence now he is, in much the same way people on the Right say Biden is, but that doesn't make it something official.

Prove that a criminal conviction is required, honey pot. I will wait for your failure to respond.

No he's not but arguing with stupid people like you is a waste of time. He won't be registering as a sex offender shithead.

Register or not, he is still an official sexual predator. Thats gonna be a serious problem for Republican women to deal with.

If you dont think this court decision will have a serious negative impact on trump, you are a fool.

What I may or may not be doesnt change reality. You idiots have made this to be trumps death knell. Seven years has taught you nothing. That means youre stupid not ignorant. Ignorance can be overcome, stupid is forever.

What I may or may not be doesnt change reality. You idiots have made this to be trumps death knell. Seven years has taught you nothing. That means youre stupid not ignorant. Ignorance can be overcome, stupid is forever.

Trump has been losing at every turn since he lost the last election. It will continue, as willing candidates he endorses.

Not going to be very successful unfortunately for you Veruca. There is a much higher burden of proof then "I say so" in criminal cases.

Hang in there honeypot, it's soon to get very ugly in GA. It wont be just the Donald, but who knows how many of his associates are going down also. It couldn't happen to a bunch of nicer people.

The first person to say Trump was a sexual predator was Trump. He said he grabbed women by the pussy. About 30 women came out and said he sexually abused them. Carroll took him to court and won. Trump is a sexual predator and nobody should want that creep in office.

Back