The View’s Joy Behar Says Young WHITE Males Buying 50 Rounds of Ammo Should Be Reported

But people will still be allowed to drive cars that go 200 mph and kill people. The gun-haters are such hypocrites.
No....soon cars will have speed limiters....eventually you will need to be somebody special to be allowed to have a car. Most people will have to call for a car, and will be required to have the social credit, carbon credit and digital currency points required.

But people will still be allowed to drive cars that go 200 mph and kill people. The gun-haters are such hypocrites.

People rarely use automobiles to intentionally kill other people with.

And in most states, guns are involved in more deaths than automobiles.

Screenshot-20240729-091932-2.png

No....soon cars will have speed limiters....eventually you will need to be somebody special to be allowed to have a car. Most people will have to call for a car, and will be required to have the social credit, carbon credit and digital currency points required.
Let's hope so!!!!

Nah - that won't happen. The speed limiters might but not the rest of it.

People rarely use automobiles to intentionally kill other people with.

And in most states, guns are involved in more deaths than automobiles.

Guns are a tiny problem. Half the gun deaths are suicides and don't count. Most of the rest are black thugs killing black thugs and that's a good thing.

So, what would Joy do if I told her I just ordered 400 rounds of .303 British on the Internet...? (Yea, I like antique firearms).

I think we need a national database of all left-leaning people.

Just think of all the good that could come from it! Slaves, Transplant organs, Compost, Medical Experiments...

-

We don't have enough woodchippers for that...

Well, one option, we don't have to chip the whole Leftie, just the first 3-4 inches should be enough.

You could start from either end, and in the end result would be the same, but if you're feeling merciful, start with the head, otherwise...

-

Well, one option, we don't have to chip the whole Leftie, just the first 3-4 inches should be enough.

You could start from either end, and in the end result would be the same, but if you're feeling merciful, start with the head, otherwise...

-
Now, what would the pigs waiting for the chum that comes out eat otherwise? :rolleyes:

American citizens have a trillion rounds of ammunition. Law abiding citizens.

The 2nd exists for just such a moment in time.

Far more than that.

Little worms like Noballs thinks his Reich can disarm and enslave. It's a pipe dream.

Back