The World Should Pick Our President

NOVA

U. S. NAVY Veteran
George Soros Says The World Should Pick Our President
Photo of Warner Todd Huston.
By Warner Todd Huston * May 22, 2008 - 01:21 ET

http://tinyurl.com/3w4ttn

We've seen it over and over, people in Europe who imagine that they should be allowed to vote U.S. presidential elections. Some of these people imagine that they should have a voice in our elections because, they say, America is so supremely powerful that the man who becomes our president makes decisions that will impact the entire world. Now some far left think tanks and foundations have created a so-called "non-partisan" website called "Dear American Voter" for foreigners to make videos aimed at letting Americans know how they feel about our elections.
--------------------------
I imagine desh and midcan5 and cypress along with other anti-American slugs will agree with Soros...big Democrat supporter that he is....:321:

Well in a way the world does get a say in who is our president thru lobbiests of multinational companies and such. It is a global economy now, and money buys politics.

So as a voter, you are influenced by the lobbyists of multi-national companies or are these lobbyists voting?

Guess I'm missing out...they sure don't influence me or my vote...

And we get to vote among how many candidates ?
And yes our votes are influenced since big money controls the MSM.
You heard about all that money Israel gives to Rush didn't you ?

Don't tell me Rush has an influence on the way you vote ? Thats hilarious....

Oh, wait....its not YOU that is influenced is it, your one of elite.....its the rest of the citizens....that vast majority that is not as smart as you...I get it...

Don't tell me Rush has an influence on the way you vote ? Thats hilarious....

Oh, wait....its not YOU that is influenced is it, your one of elite.....its the rest of the citizens....that vast majority that is not as smart as you...I get it...

You might call me elite in understanding, not in the typical sense though. After all I did predict how Iraq would turn out and was against the initial invasion. A very minor part of the warmongering public and govt at the time.

I hope all the American Voters who are "angry" that somebody who can't vote spoke out, all come here and post about how "angry" they are.

Voting for your president?

No bloody way!

I mean, how could I take potshots any longer? I'd feel, well, responsible and stuff :cof1:

Aside from the fact that the world would probably do a better job, these campaigns where foreigners seek to lobby Americans to vote for X or Y only end up having the opposite effect.

I remember our own Guardian newspaper lobbying some unheard of district of Ohio to vote for Kerry during the 2004 Presidential election. Some of the American responses can be seen here -
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2004/oct/18/uselections2004.usa2

I can completely understand the somewhat hostile reaction. Rest assured i really don't want to vote in an American election. I have enough trouble deciding which of our own idiots to vote for without worrying about yours as well.

Aside from the fact that the world would probably do a better job, these campaigns where foreigners seek to lobby Americans to vote for X or Y only end up having the opposite effect.

I remember our own Guardian newspaper lobbying some unheard of district of Ohio to vote for Kerry during the 2004 Presidential election. Some of the American responses can be seen here -

I can completely understand the somewhat hostile reaction. Rest assured i really don't want to vote in an American election. I have enough trouble deciding which of our own idiots to vote for without worrying about yours as well.
It's CanadianKid who likely will post most of the messages for us to read. He loves telling Americans how to vote.

I will always vote for the opposite of what the world says just to fuck with everyone and to make sure you keep your damn noses in your own business.

I will always vote for the opposite of what the world says just to fuck with everyone and to make sure you keep your damn noses in your own business.
Well, unless they tell me to vote for the guy/gal that I like.

George Soros Says The World Should Pick Our President
Photo of Warner Todd Huston.
By Warner Todd Huston * May 22, 2008 - 01:21 ET

http://tinyurl.com/3w4ttn

We've seen it over and over, people in Europe who imagine that they should be allowed to vote U.S. presidential elections. Some of these people imagine that they should have a voice in our elections because, they say, America is so supremely powerful that the man who becomes our president makes decisions that will impact the entire world. Now some far left think tanks and foundations have created a so-called "non-partisan" website called "Dear American Voter" for foreigners to make videos aimed at letting Americans know how they feel about our elections.
--------------------------
I imagine desh and midcan5 and cypress along with other anti-American slugs will agree with Soros...big Democrat supporter that he is....:321:

The world could absolutely not do any worse than George Bush.

dailymirrordumb.jpg

The upcoming U.S. election will affect people all over the world, but only Americans will get the chance to vote. Would you like to send American voters a message? Make a video that tells how you would vote, and why. Even better, don't just tell them, show them: How have U.S. policies already changed the place where you live? What about the lives of your friends and family? You may not have your say in the ballot box, but you can still be heard!

This is from the link.

Its kinda sad the complaints about Furiners speaking about the effects our elections have on them is a big deal to some.

I wonder why we get into wars every couple of years? Maybe just maybe we could spend our money on making America better for us if we didnt insist on ignoring what the rest of the world thinks about our effects on them until they do things like say attack us to get our attention. If we had paid attention to the building call from idiot religious nuts for us do there bidding maybe we could have acttually stopped the attack because we were aware of the threat. You see when you listen to others you find out about the underlying gripes that create these types of nutballs.

You need to vote the way the rest of us tell you. How else can we get control over the US?

Oh, no I get it.

"Vote Republican, we want a Republican in office"

You'll vote Dem now. :clink:

You need to vote the way the rest of us tell you. How else can we get control over the US?

Oh, no I get it.

"Vote Republican, we want a Republican in office"

You'll vote Dem now. :clink:

LOL, I thought the same thing when I read his post.

Kids these days.

I really wish a huge tidal storm would just emerge out of nowhere and completely wipe America off the map.

Back