The World Should Pick Our President

I really wish a huge tidal storm would just emerge out of nowhere and completely wipe America off the map.

There speaks a man who hasn't just shelled out good money on a brand new atlas.

Moreover, despite Damo's underwater expertise i don't think he's made preparations for keeping the board running in the event of America becoming the new Atlantis.

Think on.

I really wish a huge tidal storm would just emerge out of nowhere and completely wipe America off the map.

And there we have the hatred inherent with Watermark and his beliefs. But I like the honesty of his convictions. That is a great quote. It should follow every post by Watermark.

Maybe I don't think all of us should die. Maybe only the people who looked at that and didn't feel shame should be slaughtered mercilessly by the millions.

Nah.

Maybe I don't think all of us should die. Maybe only the people who looked at that and didn't feel shame should be slaughtered mercilessly by the millions.

Nah.

But that is not what you said. You were clear with your meaning. You think that America should be eliminated. The tolerance and compassion is everything we expect.

My dear, beloved Brits,
I understand the Guardian is sponsoring a service where British citizens write to Americans to advise them on how to vote. Thank heavens! I was adrift in a sea of confusion and you are my beacon of hope!

Feel free to respond to this email with your advice. Please keep in mind that I am something of an anglophile, so this is not confrontational. Please remember, too, that I am merely an American. That means I am not very bright. It means I have no culture or sense of history. It also means that I am barely literate, so please don't use big, fancy words.

Set me straight, folks!
Dayton, Ohio

My dear, beloved Brits,
I understand the Guardian is sponsoring a service where British citizens write to Americans to advise them on how to vote. Thank heavens! I was adrift in a sea of confusion and you are my beacon of hope!

Feel free to respond to this email with your advice. Please keep in mind that I am something of an anglophile, so this is not confrontational. Please remember, too, that I am merely an American. That means I am not very bright. It means I have no culture or sense of history. It also means that I am barely literate, so please don't use big, fancy words.

Set me straight, folks!
Dayton, Ohio

Yeah Americans are all assholes and I hope they all die.

Hypothyroidism
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
• Ten things you may not know about images on Wikipedia •
Jump to: navigation, search
Hypothyroidism
Classification and external resources
Triiodothyronine, the most active form of thyroid hormone
ICD-10 E03.9
ICD-9 244.9
DiseasesDB 6558
eMedicine med/1145
MeSH D007037

LOL, I thought the same thing when I read his post.

Kids these days.

Hey I dislike mccain more than you do. And i've disliked him longer. I think obama would even be better than him.

But I still hate obama so don't even go there.

Back