Their cheating didn't bother Dems, apparently

PTSD - because a man did not recognize problems 16 YEARS AGO - that indicates CURRENT problems with PTSD?

Please.

What about accusing Obama fo being muslim because he attended a school when he was 5?

That has been all over the news?

that was over 40 years ago.
I believe I already stated that BOTH parties are engaged in hypocrisy.

But go ahead with the "they do it too" defense. It's part of the hypocrisy.

He has had repeted problems with heated outbursts.

I think he enver got the treatment he needed in a timely manner.

I believe I already stated that BOTH parties are engaged in hypocrisy.

But go ahead with the "they do it too" defense. It's part of the hypocrisy.

We are talking news coverage guy.

Where is the news coverage of things that happened just 16 years ago?

What about accusing Obama fo being muslim because he attended a school when he was 5?

That has been all over the news?

that was over 40 years ago.
LOL. McCain has made no such accusation. And the only way it is in the "news" is people saying, "Other people have been accusing Obama"... or "E-mails incorrectly maintining..."

He is now the presumptive Republican nominee.

Did they ignore Clinton's picadillos from his governors race when he ran for national office?

He is now the presumptive Republican nominee.

Did they ignore Clinton's picadillos from his governors race when he ran for national office?
They got about this same level of coverage, even with people on the other side talking about how they didn't matter.

There is the one huge difference, McCain admits his mistakes, learned from them, and used that to better himself in the future. Somebody else who is a lesser person might even go on TV and lie directly about it.

Some might even lie to news outlets by telling them they had no idea their wife had a years long addiction to opiates even after she had had a family intervention..

Some might even lie to news outlets by telling them they had no idea their wife had a years long addiction to opiates even after she had had a family intervention..
It's possible that some that said that might simply be telling the truth. Considering that McCain seems willing to speak openly of his warts, I think that is more likely than your innuendo and weak suggestion along with attacks on a story of how an addict became clean. I hope you run hard with that. It will be a real "winner" for your side.

Back