Theology Question

And again, [Reductio ad Absurdum] is also the name of a fallacious argument.
No it isn't. The only people who mistakenly use it in that sense simply don't know what it means.

But that's besides the point. Do you normally get defensive whenever someone tries to share information with you? Are you one of those people who thinks he knows everything and pretends to get offended when someone teaches him something?

If you are not showing how a false premise leads to a contradiction then you are not using Reductio ad Absurdum. You should call "bullshit!" on anyone claiming otherwise and you can expect that I will as well.

In the future, so that you won't get confused
Focus on keeping yourself from being confused. I'm clear; I know what I'm talking about on this.

I will use reductio ad ridiculum,
I recommend Reductio ad Nordbergum.

No it isn't. The only people who mistakenly use it in that sense simply don't know what it means.

But that's besides the point. Do you normally get defensive whenever someone tries to share information with you? Are you one of those people who thinks he knows everything and pretends to get offended when someone teaches him something?

If you are not showing how a false premise leads to a contradiction then you are not using Reductio ad Absurdum. You should call "bullshit!" on anyone claiming otherwise and you can expect that I will as well.

Focus on keeping yourself from being confused. I'm clear; I know what I'm talking about on this.

I recommend Reductio ad Nordbergum.

Evince has only ever said one thing right on this forum and that thing is...that ain't Damo. He left a few years ago.

Because the folks who created the fictional characters never said they were real. I know you sat at Peter Pan when you were three clapping away, but your folks sat in the background chuckling knowing the story was fiction.

Now, saying that faeries do not exist (not specifically one named fictional character) that is the same. We do not know what kind of life exists on other planets, you cannot be certain that they do not exist, that would be the same. Just because someone imagined a life form does not mean that somewhere we have yet to discover might have a lifeform exactly like their imagination...

Hear that whoosh? That's the sound of my comment going over your head.

Evince has only ever said one thing right on this forum and that thing is...that ain't Damo. He left a few years ago.
This kind of thing always makes me laugh.

It is though, really... Older, fatter, and less nicotine addicted, but still the same guy who originally registered as Damocles because he could not remember the name Sisyphus that morning when he first registered at politics.com. I've always had a bit of what I call "halfzheimers" where I can't remember names, especially names...

This kind of thing always makes me laugh.

It is though, really... Older, fatter, and less nicotine addicted, but still the same guy who originally registered as Damocles because he could not remember the name Sisyphus that morning when he first registered at politics.com. I've always had a bit of what I call "halfzheimers" where I can't remember names, especially names...

It makes you laugh eh? You know what makes laugh? One day you can tell me about DLI in detail...the next day "you" don't know what I'm talking about. Isn't it against the forum rules to give your password to someone else? Lick my balls.

It makes you laugh eh? You know what makes laugh? One day you can tell me about DLI in detail...the next day "you" don't know what I'm talking about. Isn't it against the forum rules to give your password to someone else? Lick my balls.

I can still tell you about DLI in detail... DLI isn't classified, and what we learned there is not classified. What I cannot talk about is my second school and pretty much anything about the actual job I performed in the Navy. Other than "Russian Translator", more detail is generally classified.

Agnosticism is a non-belief, it states so... "I don't believe there is enough evidence to show that god/s exist or contrariwise don't exist", that is a "non-belief". Atheism, however, is based in faith. In order to believe anything with certainty that you do not have direct evidence of you must have a "belief"... an atheist "believes" that there is no god/s.
Organized atheism has a hierarchy that is in a constant struggle for power. Atheism is basically a political organization that spends a lot of time in court learning how difficult it is to fight city hall. The groups I belonged to have a clique of wiccans who control everything through gossip and criticism. No different than the nuns in grade school.

I can still tell you about DLI in detail... DLI isn't classified, and what we learned there is not classified. What I cannot talk about is my second school and pretty much anything about the actual job I performed in the Navy. Other than "Russian Translator", more detail is generally classified.

Maybe you can tell me about DLI in detail but the next person I talked to using the Damocles account couldn't. You were either fucking with me or you gave your password to someone else. How many people have the password to the Damocles account?

Maybe you can tell me about DLI in detail but the next person I talked to using the Damocles account couldn't. You were either fucking with me or you gave your password to someone else. How many people have the password to the Damocles account?

I think you are mistaken. I wouldn't tell you I can't tell you in detail about DLI. I would tell you that I cannot tell you in detail about the second school. Maybe you think the school in Texas was the same as DLI... I don't know. I just think you are mistaken entirely about what you read from me. Can you find this conversation? Let's see what I said. I won't go into detail about DLI in a thread like this, because it is off topic distraction. But there is nothing that keeps me from talking about DLI other than things like that.

Organized atheism has a hierarchy that is in a constant struggle for power. Atheism is basically a political organization that spends a lot of time in court learning how difficult it is to fight city hall. The groups I belonged to have a clique of wiccans who control everything through gossip and criticism. No different than the nuns in grade school.

Extremely stupid comment. Typical of you.

I think you are mistaken. I wouldn't tell you I can't tell you in detail about DLI. I would tell you that I cannot tell you in detail about the second school. Maybe you think the school in Texas was the same as DLI... I don't know. I just think you are mistaken entirely about what you read from me. Can you find this conversation? Let's see what I said. I won't go into detail about DLI in a thread like this, because it is off topic distraction. But there is nothing that keeps me from talking about DLI other than things like that.

Goodfellow was not the same. DLI is not a distraction because we're talking about the "Damo isn't Damo" thing and in my case I know someone else has your password because of our conversation about DLI.

Did you give your password to anyone else? Maybe a staff member? One of two things happened: you gave your password to someone else or you decided to fuck with people. Either way the Damo isn't Damo thing isn't as funny as you think it is.

Back