Theory on the next target for Hedge funds

Chapdog

Abreast of the situations
Now that shorting is banned on financials, banned on everything in some countries, No naked shorting, and soon uptick rule.. Where will the hedge funds focus?

My guess is on futures of commodities.. OIL, sugar, grain, etc

$200 oil may come very fast.

Hope they can act fast and recognize this is a vulnerable area.

Now that shorting is banned on financials, banned on everything in some countries, No naked shorting, and soon uptick rule.. Where will the hedge funds focus?

My guess is on futures of commodities.. OIL, sugar, grain, etc

$200 oil may come very fast.

Hope they can act fast and recognize this is a vulnerable area.

That will cause hyper inflation which is actually the next step in the plan.

That will cause hyper inflation which is actually the next step in the plan.

the 'plan' is that dim witted political hacks with no business experience are complacent and reactive instead of proactive trying to fight a bunch of ivy league MBA's. Very few in the senate know what the hell is going on. Dodd is smart. His dad was legit.

Its why Romney would have been a good choice as he knows the in's and out's of Hedge funds.

the 'plan' is that dim witted political hacks with no business experience are complacent and reactive instead of proactive trying to fight a bunch of ivy league MBA's. Very few in the senate know what the hell is going on. Dodd is smart. His dad was legit.

Its why Romney would have been a good choice as he knows the in's and out's of Hedge funds.

Actually the plan is disaster capitalism, and hyper inflation will be a big part of what is still to come.

But chappy, economic "education" mostly consists of instilling a bunch of fascist crap in people's heads.

LOL yeah make sure you read Shock Doctrine, chap.

You might need a good laugh.

Yeah, we always laugh at leftists, even though its the radical right who murders, destroys, and controls.

But those laughs are getting that sound of desperation now...kind of like a 17 year old laughing in the graveyard he snuck into to smoke a joint with his friends.

There is a difference tho. Two things are happening

1) Idiots in Washington
2) Grand conspiracy plan with everyone involved

I tend to go with option #1. I think the politicians we have are fucking hacks for the most part that cant even balance a checkbook. MBA's are running circles around them just like I did to the IRS auditor that called me a couple years back.

1) Idiots in Washington

I tend to go with option #1. I think the politicians we have are fucking hacks for the most part that cant even balance a checkbook. MBA's are running circles around them just like I did to the IRS auditor that called me a couple years back.

I know. And if I hadn't read what people like Grover norquist were saying 7 years ago, and I hadn't then predicted that they were going to make good on their ideology and bankrupt the government so that they could force the people to accept the reversal of the new deal and great society programs, and ensure that americans would stand alone in never getting health care...I would believe what you believe too Chap. YOur theory is far more sane, I do know that.

1) Idiots in Washington

But if we put mba's in office, they will be guaranteed to be fascists, like all the other mba's. It's the private sector that pushed to break the regulation wall between commercial banks and investment banks that allowed these bad loans to be passed on to others. We need more populists in office, not more fascists. Sorry chap.

I know. And if I hadn't read what people like Grover norquist were saying 7 years ago, and I hadn't then predicted that they were going to make good on their ideology and bankrupt the government so that they could force the people to accept the reversal of the new deal and great society programs, and ensure that americans would stand alone in never getting health care...I would believe what you believe too Chap. YOur theory is far more sane, I do know that.

well i hope for all of our sakes your theory is about as accurate as us creating 911 on purpose.

But if we put mba's in office, they will be guaranteed to be fascists, like all the other mba's. It's the private sector that pushed to break the regulation wall between commercial banks and investment banks that allowed these bad loans to be passed on to others. We need more populists in office, not more fascists. Sorry chap.

problem is the populists were the psychology and history majors in college. Not knocking the majors but they dont know shit about the economy. You need to have people in positions of power that can beat the Harvard MBA's at there own games.

Back