Theory on the next target for Hedge funds

problem is the populists were the psychology and history majors in college. Not knocking the majors but they dont know shit about the economy. You need to have people in positions of power that can beat the Harvard MBA's at there own games.

That's true.

problem is the populists were the psychology and history majors in college. Not knocking the majors but they dont know shit about the economy. You need to have people in positions of power that can beat the Harvard MBA's at there own games.

But as I already stated, economic "education" is more like fascist indoctrination.

But as I already stated, economic "education" is more like fascist indoctrination.

not just talking about economics. talking about having a clue what eliminating the uptick rule on shorts would result in before they voted in july 2007.

They haven t a clue and just pass off lobbyist work / proposals as there own.

not just talking about economics. talking about having a clue what eliminating the uptick rule on shorts would result in before they voted in july 2007.

They haven t a clue and just pass off lobbyist work / proposals as there own.

What needs to be done is the elimination of corporations as a legal entity and an elimination of fiat currency. There will still be markets, there will still be work being done, it will all be on a level playing field.

The statist / corporatist fascist complex will be able to print money for itself. And poor businessmen will not be provided with a corporate veil which allows them to run away from their mistakes, only to reenact them again, with new victims.

But you’ll buy into the former CEO of Goldman Sachs being given 1 trillion dollars to “help us’.

FYI... Goldman is one of the best run firms in the country, if not the world. While I do not agree with giving Paulson carte blanche... his time at Goldman is not a negative.

FYI2.... Goldman is the one firm that bet against the housing/mortgage markets back in June/July last year.

You having a rough day?

FYI... Goldman is one of the best run firms in the country, if not the world. While I do not agree with giving Paulson carte blanche... his time at Goldman is not a negative.

FYI2.... Goldman is the one firm that bet against the housing/mortgage markets back in June/July last year.

You having a rough day?

But they're all tanking, when things we're "so good". That reeks of mismanagement and ineptness. OR dishonesty.

You having a rough day?

You’re stupid. And I'm bored explaining this. Those who will get it, already did.

You’re stupid. And I'm bored explaining this. Those who will get it, already did.
Translation:

I am at a loss to explain why somebody who did it right should be reviled for their participation on the right side of things. Therefore I'll pretend that some people are able to see what I mean. You agree with the important part that they shouldn't be removed from any oversight, but I'll pretend you didn't say that so I can think you are evil.

but by playing the game they become part of the game ?

I'll tell ya, that is some vision.

Hey, why don't we give him one trillion dollars along with absolute power?!

Might as weel since he is the expert. He needs a good place to go to after Obama gets in anyway.

I am really having trouble understanding why the big debate ?

Back