there are republicans here saying these things too.

I "owned" myself?

What is wrong with you? Can you not read? You're an idiot savant that can only read what you want to and can type almost like he makes sense?

You spent 20 minutes suggesting I was being dishonest for saying that the names WERE provided.

And then you back peddled when you found out the names were provided. LOL

This has been hilarious, great fun. Thanks Damo. I don't suppose I'll be getting an apology for being called disingenous or dishonest. :clink:

You spent 20 minutes suggesting I was being dishonest for saying that the names WERE provided.

And then you back peddled when you found out the names were provided. LOL

This has been hilarious, great fun. Thanks Damo. I don't suppose I'll be getting an apology for being called disingenous or dishonest. :clink:
I simply stated what I thought another person was asking about. Then read the article and supplied the answer for them all while answering your posts in the same vein as you gave. Shoot SF and I had banter about where you can find the names, I went and got all the links and provided them, then you suddenly started claiming "ownership"... that IS pretense.

Now, can you tell cawacko who wrote the article? The only dig I had on you other than the "pretense" one was about the author of the article. I also gave desh a poke with that one.

What is really interesting is that the most recent of these quotes appears to be from early 2007. Most are from 2005. What a nice up to date article.

I simply stated what I thought another person was asking about. Then read the article and supplied the answer for them all while answering your posts in the same vein as you gave.

Now, can you tell cawacko who wrote the article? The only dig I had on you other than the "pretense" one was about the author of the article. I also gave desh a poke with that one.

Don't worry about it. I fuck up too.

You should have believed me, 20 minutes ago when I told you that the "high officials" were all either identified in the article, or through the hyperlink sources.

Try believing me once in a while. :cof1:

Its called George Washingtons blog.

He is nice enough to link to everything he claims.

Do your really think there are no real George Washingtons in American?

Don't worry about it. I fuck up too.

You should have believed me, 20 minutes ago when I told you that the "high officials" were all either identified in the article, or through the hyperlink sources.

Try believing me once in a while. :cof1:

People might be more apt to believe you once in a while if you didn't lie on 95% of your posts.

Its called George Washingtons blog.

He is nice enough to link to everything he claims.

Do your really think there are no real George Washingtons in American?
Not with that picture. At least not living ones.

I think that people will use it as a screen name often, and it is very unlikely that it is this guy's name when I consider all the evidence.

No I really wont think much about it at all but if he wrote a blog which did a good job of documenting what he claimed I would have respect for what he wrote.

Damo owned.

Cawacko, magically dissapeared.

Right hear. I was at a bar on the crackberry. A) the technology sucks and B) it just proves I'm an addict to this board by being at a bar with chicks around me and I'm responding to this place.

so please Cypress, tell me about this author George Washington.

Last edited:
Let us for a moment engage our willing suspension of disbelief, and assume the accusations that Bush is going to pull something prior to Jan 21, 2009, and proclaim marshall law while keeping the power of the presidency.

Won't you whiny little liberals be sorry about the guns you have kept people from owning under the 2nd Amendment?

Back