There is no First Amendment right to overturn an election

Because he was very active politically and speaking out against Biden's administration.

So what?

The DoJ deals with people very actively politically who may speak out against the other party and its POTUS. Do i have to list politicians who have been arrested throughout history?

That has never required a SP prior.

So what?

The DoJ deals with people very actively politically who may speak out against the other party and its POTUS. Do i have to list politicians who have been arrested throughout history?

Unconstitutional.

So what?

How many of them were former presidents whom the current president had accused of crimes and trying to overthrow the government of the United States?

How many of them were former presidents whom the current president had accused of crimes and trying to overthrow the government of the United States?

Does not matter. If Trump is not running again, no matter how politically active he is that would not stop DoJ prosecuting him and it should not.

You are simply arguing that Trump as ex POTUS would be a better voice than Roger Stone or Bannon or others because he is an EX POTUS, but it is not the 'effectiveness of the voice' that matters. That is protected via the 1st amendment.

That is very different than an AG launching investigations against someone who is a declared candidate against your boss, the current POTUS.

Does not matter. If Trump is not running again, no matter how politically active he is that would not stop DoJ prosecuting him and it should not.

You are simply arguing that Trump as ex POTUS would be a better voice than Roger Stone or Bannon or others because he is an EX POTUS, but it is not the 'effectiveness of the voice' that matters. That is protected via the 1st amendment.

That is very different than an AG launching investigations against someone who is a declared candidate against your boss, the current POTUS.

Random phrases. No apparent coherency.

Back