There is no male and female. The Bible!

Jarod

Contributor

Galatians 3:28

28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Galatians 3:28​

28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Sounds like something Into The Nightsoil would write.

Here are some classics;

"Sweden is not to the east of the UK "
" There is no such science as paleoclimatology "
" There is no such thing as an unwritten Constitution "
" There were WMD in Iraq "
"There is no "weaponization of the dollar"
"Covid does not kill ."
"It is not possible to have a variant of a variant. "(Subvariants do not exist )

That was meant to be taken in context.

I'm pretty sure it meant spiritually there is no physical, ethnic or gender difference between any human.

Here on Earth in the real world, the difference between male and female is stark and contrasting.

The most obvious difference being the reproductive organs one was born with.

neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female

So blacks can shut the fuck up about slavery

Since u are using the Bible to make a point

Leviticus 18:22 in the Bible states, "You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination"

Corinthians 6:9–10 Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

Leviticus 18:22 in the Bible states, "You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination"

Corinthians 6:9–10 Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
Wow. Corinthians nailed trump, with the possible exception of homosexuality.

Wow. Corinthians nailed trump, with the possible exception of homosexuality.
I dunno.

I'd bet that if you were able to really dig out and expose the sordid truth of his past, you might find a limp-wristed skeleton or two in there.

Probably underage to boot.

My own interpretation.

I thought the way I worded the reply was pretty clear about that.
Yes, I dig that the interpretation is yours- and it's accurate- but I was referring to the original scribe.
Those that profess knowledge of the spiritual are working on guesswork, are they not - and having a room full of followers chanting their agreement doesn't actually lend any credence to the guesswork, does it.

Yes, I dig that the interpretation is yours- and it's accurate- but I was referring to the original scribe.
Those that profess knowledge of the spiritual are working on guesswork, are they not - and having a room full of followers chanting their agreement doesn't actually lend any credence to the guesswork, does it.
Anything and everything that cannot be verified using one or more of the five senses (taste, touch, sight, sound or smell) is guesswork.

Leviticus is no longer valid to Christians.

Back