There is no male and female. The Bible!

Since there is no difference then you're all clear to go fuck yourself without guilt.

and I'm sure that the OP doesn't even believe it speaks to there being no difference between men and women biologically.....perhaps you are stupid enough to believe it.......but everyone ignores your opinions about scripture........

I have never offered an opinion on scripture on this board.

But I have tons of opinions on scripture in general.

That was meant to be taken in context.

I'm pretty sure it meant spiritually there is no physical, ethnic or gender difference between any human.

Here on Earth in the real world, the difference between male and female is stark and contrasting.

The most obvious difference being the reproductive organs one was born with.

For what it's worth, I think you nailed it. I read this just last night:

Mark 12:19-25

19  “Teacher,” they said, “Moses wrote for us that if a man’s brother dies and leaves a wife but no children, the man must marry the widow and raise up offspring for his brother. 20  Now there were seven brothers. The first one married and died without leaving any children. 21  The second one married the widow, but he also died, leaving no child. It was the same with the third. 22  In fact, none of the seven left any children. Last of all, the woman died too. 23  At the resurrection, whose wife will she be, since the seven were married to her?”​

24  Jesus replied, “Are you not in error because you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God? 25  When the dead rise, they will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven.

Angels have no gender.

Galatians is saying that on this plain of existence, only once we are within the body of Christ will all those things cease to matter.

But Jarod doesn't care about that. He thinks he found a loophole for a stupid pet lefty issue and now we won't be thinking about the more practical issues in the upcoming election.

Back