These Republicrats Make me sick.

I have not lost my way asshat, just an observation.

You have trouble understanding the difference between supporting and observing ?

I have not lost my way asshat, just an observation.

You have trouble understanding the difference between supporting and observing ?

You support it though, because it's easier to just go along and sell your grandchildren down the toilet, you scumsucking assmeister.

We don't have to have other countries forgive our debt. All we have to do is slowly let the value of the dollar slide. This will cut deficit spending and trade deficits quite efficiently. It also aids the Fed Government in Social Security as they only guarantee certain $ payments... they do not guarantee certain $'s buying power. Just one more lil F**K You the government is likely to send our way over the next decade.

Asshat, You misunderstand what I am all about by a mega margin.
Get a clue dude.
You exlain away the dangers of "globalization" by just saying it's too hard to change. That's weak. I believe you want to be good, but your still selling you children's future because you don't want to be called a racist, or a protectionist, or whatever else they call people who think americans have a right to a future.

Ohhm, we have a future, I just expect it not to be as bright as our past. I tend to deal in reality, not unrealistic idealism.

Ohhm, we have a future, I just expect it not to be as bright as our past. I tend to deal in reality, not unrealistic idealism.

Well aren't you so mature and realistic. Your go along to get along attitude towards evil sucks. It doesn't make you wise, it doesn't make you cool. It makes you a coward.

All it takes for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing.

Well aren't you so mature and realistic. Your go along to get along attitude towards evil sucks. It doesn't make you wise, it doesn't make you cool. It makes you a coward.

All it takes for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing.

I have done my part asshat, I have proven repeatedly I am not a coward, on record and all that too. I am getting a bit old and more physically decrepit, my time to rest is coming up. What have you done ? A bit of projection going on there ?

I have done my part asshat, I have proven repeatedly I am not a coward, on record and all that too. I am getting a bit old and more physically decrepit, my time to rest is coming up. What have you done ? A bit of projection going on there ?
So just quit spreading fascist lies, ok , sugarplum?

Last edited:
I don't spread Fascist lies . If I do , please show me the link so I can correct the situation with an admission of a mistake or an apology if needed. Else you are heading to dixieland my friend ;)

I don't spread Fascist lies . If I do , please show me the link so I can correct the situation with an admission of a mistake or an apology if needed. Else you are heading to dixieland my friend ;)

Denying fascism where it exists is a de facto lie.

Hey man. Sorry if I'm too harsh. Im just sick of these fascists stinking up our government and the world.

Just curious Asshat, what is you definition of a Fascist ?

I agree it sucks to have them stinking up the place , I am just not sure we agree of what/who a fascist is ? But then we might well agree.

Just curious Asshat, what is you definition of a Fascist ?

I agree it sucks to have them stinking up the place , I am just not sure we agree of what/who a fascist is ? But then we might well agree.

It's totalitarianism that services the markets slightly better, but everything is still run by the hegemon. It;s the consolidation of government and business, kind of like the Carlyle group.

It's totalitarianism that services the markets slightly better, but everything is still run by the hegemon. It;s the consolidation of government and business, kind of like the Carlyle group.

Oh like Abrramhoff ? This explanation seems to lean towards the republicans being the fascists ? Is that correct, or do I misunderstand ?

It's totally feasible. Quit trading with nations that use slaves and do not adhere to basic doctrines of individual freedom. The chinese are totalitarians and do not have the same human rights goals. It will not be easy, but in the LONG RUN it will be worth it.

Laying down with dogs, one finds oneself covered with fleas as well.

I like that idea. I really do, however I do think at this point in time its not feasible. The reality is that most of our decisions that take place on the international stage are based on our economic stakes not moral ones. It would be great if they were, but their not. Ever.

I like that idea. I really do, however I do think at this point in time its not feasible. The reality is that most of our decisions that take place on the international stage are based on our economic stakes not moral ones. It would be great if they were, but their not. Ever.

It's totally feasible, and it's what we will do very soon, when americans wise up to the fascists trying to take over the world and destroy america. Sorry to burst your inverse bubble of defeatism.

Back