These TurboLibs!

Cancel7

Banned
They keep blocking off-shore drilling! Yesterday we discovered that a federal ban against coastal drilling was put into place by Poppy Bush. We learned that years later, bro Jebbie, called up W and said, you're not drilling in Florida boy. And W said "Ok-dokey Jebbie", and so, W continued to support Poppy's ban, and never lifted it, until...yesterday! when he and a few of his goombas got together, figured they could blame their high fuel prices on democrats, snickered, and called Johnny on the phone and ordered him to flip-flop on off-shore drilling, and Johnny said "Ok-dokey W" and flipped. Today, we discover yet another turb-lib who said, well, you ain't doin that here boy:

"Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger said today he opposes lifting a ban on new oil drilling in coastal waters, breaking with President Bush and Republican presidential candidate John McCain.

He called California's coastline "an international treasure" that must be protected by a federal oil-drilling moratorium that has been in place for 27 years.

"We're serious about that, and we're not going to change that," he told reporters and business executives at BIO International, an annual biotechnology industry conference in San Diego.

Schwarzenegger, who has endorsed McCain's presidential bid, said the federal offshore drilling ban was not to blame for soaring gas prices. In a statement issued earlier in the day, the governor said technological innovations and expanded fuel choices for consumers ultimately will lead the way to reduced fuel costs.

"We are in this situation because of our dependence on traditional petroleum-based oil," Schwarzenegger said in the statement, which referred only to Bush's call for lifting the ban and did not mention McCain.

http://d-day.blogspot.com/2008/06/schwarzenegger-says-no-thanks-to.html

Ahhnuld sure did not work out like the righties planned did he ?

But then very little they have done has worked out as planned has it?

Ahhnuld sure did not work out like the righties planned did he ?

But then very little they have done has worked out as planned has it?

That's for sure. Arnold must not have gotten the memo that when W says to flip-flop, you salute, and you flip-flop. If he needs to learn how to take orders and flip-flop, he should just watch John McCain, eeeeeverybody's whore.

That's for sure. Arnold must not have gotten the memo that when W says to flip-flop, you salute, and you flip-flop. If he needs to learn how to take orders and flip-flop, he should just watch John McCain, eeeeeverybody's whore.

Notice that republicans aren't trying to push for steroidman to be president anymore.

Then again, he's probably read this ..

Governor
What is your opinion on the job Arnold Schwarzenegger is doing as governor?
Favorable: 34%
Unfavorable: 46%
Neutral: 21%

Schwarzenegger for Senate
There is speculation that Arnold Schwarzenegger will challenge Barbara Boxer for her Senate seat in 2010. In this election
Schwarzenegger: 43%
Boxer: 54%
Unsure: 4%

yeah I guess cawacko forgot all that right wign stuff about changing the constitution so Ahhnuld could be president ?

what? how does that answer how Arnold is different now than how he presented himself during the recall?

Since you can't answer it because you live in Kentucky I'll answer if for you. He hasn't changed at all. He never presented himself as a true conservative. The person running who fit that bill was Tom McClintock. Anyone who follows California politics would know that. Arnold attempted to present himself as a fiscal conservative who was pro-environment yada yada. That's essentially what he's been. Anyone complaining today that Arnold's not a true conservative obviously didn't pay attention during the recall.

Feel free to tell me how I'm mistaken as you claim.

I guess that is true Caw, bush did endorse Ahhnuld.

But anyway there was quite a stir of hype there for a while for changing the constitution so Ahhnuld could be president.

Diversion unsuccessful dude.

But anyway there was quite a stir of hype there for a while for changing the constitution so Ahhnuld could be president.

What diversion? You claim he's not what he said he was. You live in Kentucky. My guess is you don't get the same info on California as one who lives in California and follows the state action. I told how Arnold presented himself and how he is today. And yet that is a diversion?

And who cares if Bush endorsed him?

I agree no drilling in Alaska, fla, Virginia. Lets send that trillion dollars to Saudi Arabia and Iran. We have been raping them for 50yrs, let them have the 100,000 jobs at $100,000 annually.
We don't really have anybody who would work for 5 or 10 yrs at 100,000 not in the numbers we'd need to get the job done anyway.

a diversion away for the talk of ahhnuld becoming president.

Time for the denial phase now caw.

Shut up dude. We weren't discussing Arnold becoming President. I have no problem talking about if that was the issue of discussion but it wasn't. Take your medication.

Arnold is not becoming President even if he were elgible. He was riding a wave of popularity in California at the time the talk came about but that popularity quickly went away and then the reality that he would never win over the socially conservative Republicans.

Hence you here zero today of Arnold running.

What diversion? You claim he's not what he said he was. You live in Kentucky. My guess is you don't get the same info on California as one who lives in California and follows the state action. I told how Arnold presented himself and how he is today. And yet that is a diversion?

Didn’t he get creamed on those propositions, and then do a big turn-a-round? We haven’t heard anymore about economic girlymen have we?

you believe in UFO's and Arnold????

Try and read dummy. Poppy Bush is the one who signed an order against off-shore drilling. That order, has stood in place during the entire OIL administration of your crook friends. Jeb didn’t want it in Florida. W agreed and never lifted Poppy Bush’s order, and just this week the Bushies got that old time religion and who was the first on his knees to say “can I give you a Hallelujah!”? None other than you, dummy.

So take your turbo-lib bs and stick it.

Back