These TurboLibs!

Didn’t he get creamed on those propositions, and then do a big turn-a-round? We haven’t heard anymore about economic girlymen have we?

Yeah, his approval ratings went way down after the prop defeats. Then he came out not to long ago with all these new global warming propostions and started getting on the cover of magazines across the world blah blah blah. Of course proposing them and then working to get them signed into law are two different things so while his popularity is defintely higher now than after the propositions defeats the global warming laws signed will not be all that he proposed which will drop his popularity again.

Yeah, his approval ratings went way down after the prop defeats. Then he came out not to long ago with all these new global warming propostions and started getting on the cover of magazines across the world blah blah blah. Of course proposing them and then working to get them signed into law are two different things so while his popularity is defintely higher now than after the propositions defeats the global warming laws signed will not be all that he proposed which will drop his popularity again.

So, he has changed his image then. Why are you fighting with usc over this? Do you just need something to fight with him about? Is that what this is Cawacko?

No problem from me Darla, caw came right thru with the denial phase right on schedule. I guess the name calling is about to begin ?

Since you can't answer it because you live in Kentucky I'll answer if for you. He hasn't changed at all. He never presented himself as a true conservative. The person running who fit that bill was Tom McClintock. Anyone who follows California politics would know that. Arnold attempted to present himself as a fiscal conservative who was pro-environment yada yada. That's essentially what he's been. Anyone complaining today that Arnold's not a true conservative obviously didn't pay attention during the recall.

Feel free to tell me how I'm mistaken as you claim.

So, he lied. He's not a fiscal conservative, and he didn't fix the budget mess that was allegedly his whole reason for running against gray davis.

So, he has changed his image then. Why are you fighting with usc over this? Do you just need something to fight with him about? Is that what this is Cawacko?

I'm not trying to fight him. The guy is just being an ass. I'll gladly talk about Arnold whether its the talk of him running for President or how he presented himself to voters during the recall or how he has governed since. I answer a question asked and idiot citizen starts with his deny, deny, deny change subject. What the hell is that all about?

So, he lied. He's not a fiscal conservative, and he didn't fix the budget mess that was allegedly his whole reason for running against gray davis.

Well if you consider politicians not living up to their campaign promises a liar then yes Arnold is a lier. By that definition I would love anyone to show me a politician who is not a lier.

Back