they are admitting healthcare is working Now (so they talk talk about cost)

LOL, Desh is the "True Believer"... They're "death panels" to the left when a company does it, but when government does it they are "panels of loving cost savings".

Looky looky

Sara short and simple sees deathpanels from her back yard.

only they were what the republicans want and were NOT in Obamacare

Actually Fatty Shitty Panties, Sweet Sara was way, way out in front of the Obama-Care scam when she enlightened the nation’s idiots about Obama’s ”DEATH PANELS.” Now even an MSNBC leftist contributor is admitting it.

The proposal shall not include any recommendation to ration health care

Except for the built in disclaimer, huh Fatty Shitty Panties?

"From time to time some people stumble upon the truth but they usually pick themselves up, dust themselves off and rush along as thought nothing had happened." (Sr. Winston Churchill)

We are a democracy

why do you find it disgusting that in a democracy people would favor being able to get treatment when they are sick?

guess what I find sick?

that there are some soooooooo fucking evil that they would even consider the option of "You cost too much little girl just go home and die".

when one of the framers stated that democracy would die when the people realize that they can vote themselves money from the rest of us, he was exactly right. our democracy was killed by you liberal takers.

It is NOT death panel damo

please don't go all sara short and stupid on us

it is simply, flat-out wrong to claim their are death panels in Obama care......no one is going to sit there and decide who's going to die......let's be honest....they're going to sit there and decide who's going to live.....we should call them life panels......

it is simply, flat-out wrong to claim their are death panels in Obama care......no one is going to sit there and decide who's going to die......let's be honest....they're going to sit there and decide who's going to live.....we should call them life panels......

They'll simply decide where and how the money will be spent. That it will affect people's care won't change the reality. We've already seen a nice example of "beneficent bureaucracy" in the form of the bureaucratic decision of age for lung transplants.

Little girl needs lungs, won't get them because all there are available are "adult sized"... Doesn't matter that they can be resized, it only mattered that the "rules" that the transplant panel decided said "no", and Sibelius had only one answer her compassion led her to kick that can down the road rather than making a decision allowable by law. It took the decision of a judge to force their hand and a little girl survived the tender mercies of a "not a death panel" death panel. They're called something different, and they are told in the law that they cannot "ration care", but it was rationed nonetheless through rules after decisions by bureaucrats. And what does the bureaucrat appointee do? Follow the rules, of course.

We are a democracy

why do you find it disgusting that in a democracy people would favor being able to get treatment when they are sick?

guess what I find sick?

that there are some soooooooo fucking evil that they would even consider the option of "You cost too much little girl just go home and die".

idea:

we start a program called "adopt a conservative"

liberals should put their money where their mouth is, and pay the conservatives part for them.

win win, stupid little girl with cancer still gets her healthcare, and conservatives don't have to be robbed.

edit: and liberals are happy to help said cancer girl, and surely wont put money ahead of peoples lives.

Last edited:
Desh is admitting that the cost of this is incredibly higher than predicted. It isn't shocking to us, Desh.

most basic plan is like 250 a month with a 6k deductible. that is fucking BULLSHIT. If I have one major emergency a year my medical bills need to be > 9k just to break even.

Unless you are afraid of getting some terminal disease it's more cost effective probably just to set aside your own nest egg for medical emergencies.

I am not an old sack of shit, i don't give a fuck about 3 free checkups or whatever other bullshit they are pretending to offer the youth

the youth should buy into the system and FUCKING USE every. last. doctors visit they are allotted to fuck up the whole system.

Back