They didn't need their passports stamped on D-Day

So, The French don't check illegal asylum seekers - but set up a field office of border control to stamp our Paras Passports at the D-Day Celebrations.

CRACK British paras who jumped into Normandy were greeted by French customs yesterday. Some 250 soldiers from the British Army's 16 Air Assault Brigade took part. Brit paras queued up to present their passports. Instead of meeting German guns – as their forebears did in darkness – the Brits were faced with French passport control. Border guards set up a customs post in the corner of a field and stamped every UK soldier in.

1*zkGY2I4QfBD4FuPvx-uhtw.gif

bean-mr.gif
I have a DICK that can always use more sucking.

Imagine That!

Well RB,

Those pictures were taken during the Trump Administration!

But thanks for posting!
Think what you will.
Biden allowed 8 million+ undocumented "immigrants" loose into this country and we're all paying for them. One way or another.

Who told you that?
I was wrong, it was 7.2 million recorded encounters. But how many more were not recorded?

U.S. Border Patrol agents and Office of Field Operations officials recorded encounters with more than 7.2 million migrants who attempted to cross the Southwest border between the time Biden assumed office and the end of January 2024. Comparatively, the number of border encounters with migrants under the Trump administration was around 2.4 million, according to statistics provided on the CBP and DHS websites.

In other words, as of January 2024, the Biden administration had handled around three times the number of border encounters as the Trump administration.

I was wrong, it was 7.2 million recorded encounters. But how many more were not recorded?

U.S. Border Patrol agents and Office of Field Operations officials recorded encounters with more than 7.2 million migrants who attempted to cross the Southwest border between the time Biden assumed office and the end of January 2024. Comparatively, the number of border encounters with migrants under the Trump administration was around 2.4 million, according to statistics provided on the CBP and DHS websites.

In other words, as of January 2024, the Biden administration had handled around three times the number of border encounters as the Trump administration.

Biden has deported more illegals than any other president in history.

And, the only reason why he hasn't deported even more, is because the US has a limit to the resources in which the government needs to deport the ones that are destined to be deported now.

This is why Congress pushed a bill to provide the needed resources, BUT TRUMP HAD THE BILL BLOCKED BY HIS ASS-KISSERS IN THE HOUSE because he said he wanted to make this problem even worse for political reasons during the campaign!

READ ALL ABOUT THE FACTS OF HOW MANY CAME IN VS. HOW MANY HAVE BEEN DEPORTED HERE................

And, be sure to read about all of the LIES and claims of the TRUMPTARDS, LIKE YOU FOR EXAMPLE, THAT HAVE BEEN REBUTTED BY THE TRUE FACTS!

Last edited:
Biden has deported more illegals than any other president in history.

And, the only reason why he hasn't deported even more, is because the US has a limit to the resources in which the government needs to deport the ones that are destined to be deported now.

This is why Congress pushed a bill to provide the needed resources, BUT TRUMP HAD THE BILL BLOCKED BY HIS ASS-KISSERS IN THE HOUSE because he said he wanted to make this problem even worse for political reasons during the campaign!

READ ALL ABOUT THE FACTS OF HOW MANY CAME IN VS. HOW MANY HAVE BEEN DEPORTED HERE................

Biden’s border order: impractical policy, pragmatic politics​

It is indicative of America’s putrid politics that President Joe Biden’s plan to crack down on migration at the southern border is meant not necessarily to succeed, but to convince voters that he is trying to succeed.

From my above post

In other words, as of January 2024, the Biden administration (in 3 years) had handled around three times the number of border encounters as the Trump administration (in 4 years).
Did Biden deport 3 times as many illegals in his first 3 years as Trump did in his first 3 years? I have my doubts.

Biden’s border order: impractical policy, pragmatic politics​

It is indicative of America’s putrid politics that President Joe Biden’s plan to crack down on migration at the southern border is meant not necessarily to succeed, but to convince voters that he is trying to succeed.

From my above post

In other words, as of January 2024, the Biden administration (in 3 years) had handled around three times the number of border encounters as the Trump administration (in 4 years).
Did Biden deport 3 times as many illegals in his first 3 years as Trump did in his first 3 years? I have my doubts.
I don't care about YOUR DOUBTS! I care about the TRUE FACTS!

Next LYING, DOUBTING, and DECEPTIVE TRUMPTARD PLEASE!

Back