They know he’s not a real Christian’: explains why evangelicals luv trumpf

It's always amusing to see liberals like silly Billy deciding what constitutes true Christianity.

I wonder if he lectures any Muslims on the morality of their words and deeds.

lol Lying the first chance you get, say not worth looking @ while in the act of looking @..... 200 hail mary's from 40 yards through the goal posts then 15 laps & eyes above while be watching lest you try to cheat again.:evilnod:

sorry......not Catholic.......no idea what a Hail Mary is, unless you want me to play football.......

tTe people the church trump claimed to be a member of, never saw him in attendance. He attempts to talk the bible and shows he never read it. He is a womanizer and a cheater . he has trouble getting lawyers because he does not pay them. He cheats contractors and workers just because he can. Trump is a despicable human being. he is what is wrong with America.

@ Bill in post one.

A lot of the people who claim most fervently to be Christians, are actually some of the least Christian people you can imagine. Some of them might even be on this forum!

Yep...... I have been surprised that some of them actually claim to be.:dunno: Kinda sad really....:(

Back