They want an America where...

not at all......he was impeached for your lies, not for anything that actually happened......you see how THAT works? Nancy Dancing and repeachment.......lies remain lies......
That is your opinion, not a fact. I stated a fact, and you claimed it was lie. Because your mind is complete mush. Most people who are brainwashed share that problem..

That is your opinion, not a fact. I stated a fact, and you claimed it was lie. Because your mind is complete mush. Most people who are brainwashed share that problem..
silly cunt......you stated a lie......you claimed it was the truth......because your mind is complete mush.....all Biden supporters share that problem.......

silly cunt......you stated a lie......you claimed it was the truth......because your mind is complete mush.....all Biden supporters share that problem.......
No I stated a fact. Trump was impeached for shaking down Zelensky and for inciting January 6th. That is objectively and incontrovertibly true. Period. You appear unable to separate opinion and fact. If you’d like I can point you to the Articles of impeachment. They do not mention Nancy Pelosi.

No I stated a fact. Trump was impeached for shaking down Zelensky and for inciting January 6th. That is objectively and incontrovertibly true. Period. You appear unable to separate opinion and fact. If you’d like I can point you to the Articles of impeachment. They do not mention Nancy Pelosi.
Nancy Dancing with Dancing Nancy......your opinion is of less value than that of Maxine Waters.......

Back