This App Is Awesome!

AProudLefty

Black Kitty Ain't Happy
In that thread ExpressLane suggested downloading an audio to text app so I found this gem.

Wow, the AI is really smart. It's not just that it can accurately transcribe audio almost 100% of the time (of course it isn't perfect), but also it can recognize sounds and noises.

For example:
Laughing
Applause
Fingersnapping
Guitar
Music
Snoring
Appliance beeping (this one really creeped me out because how did it know that?)

And so on.

Skynet is coming! :eek:

Oh and coughing and sneezing too. Not sure about opening a can of beer/pop.

I don't think it recognizes my black cat meowing. I shall see later.

What if it recognizes your black cat, but not your black and white cat? lol

Will it recognize Cheshire Cat?

tenor.gif

In that thread ExpressLane suggested downloading an audio to text app so I found this gem.

Wow, the AI is really smart. It's not just that it can accurately transcribe audio almost 100% of the time (of course it isn't perfect), but also it can recognize sounds and noises.

For example:
Laughing
Applause
Fingersnapping
Guitar
Music
Snoring
Appliance beeping (this one really creeped me out because how did it know that?)

And so on.

Skynet is coming! :eek:

I'm happy for you! Maybe I'll tell Deaf Boy about it.

We usually communicate via his pad and me talking or writing.

Is there a name for the app?

Heh. I finally got to save the text and transfer it over here after struggling with the app and whatever. But anyways, the transcriptions are always funny because they always differ slightly, probably due to background noises and voices. Anyway here's one of those transcriptions of Biden commenting on how mature that little girl was.

And, you know, I'm honored to be joined today by Governor Northam. By two great represents of Commonwealth congressman. Conscience. Kai and I want to thank you. Thank you for all you do to represent these service pictures because they're devoted to you. It's the family members and caregivers survivors will call Virginia home. I'm especially honored to share the stage with Brittany and Jared and Nathan and Margaret, Catherine. Love those barrettes me. Tell you what. Look at her she looks like she's 19 years old sitting there like a little lady Brittany. You're doing triple Duty as a veteran and military spouse and the teacher. And,9:14 PM
And, you know, I'm honored to be joined today by Governor Northam. By two great represents of Commonwealth congressman. Conscience. Kai and I want to thank you. Thank you for all you do to represent these service pictures because they're devoted to you. It's the family members and caregivers survivors will call Virginia home. I'm especially honored to share the stage with Brittany and Jared and Nathan and Margaret, Catherine. Love those barrettes me. Tell you what. Look at her she looks like she's 19 years old sitting there like a little lady

Oops looks like I over copied. LOL.

Are you trying to accentuate Biden's pervy ...doings..or what?

What kind of weirdo nipple tweaks a little girl? One too young to have breasts.

Never in my life would I think about doing that. Owait..maybe if I was 8.

Not as a grown man, ever.

I just went to the bathroom with my phone cause I had to pee. Guess what it kept saying?

Water. Water. Water.

:rofl2:

What if it recognizes your black cat, but not your black and white cat? lol

I just pulled my black cat up to get him on my laps. He has been very vocal. Apparently the app did recognize him. LOL. It kept signalling, "cat sounds". It doesn't transcribe the sounds though, just signals them.

Awesome.

I just pulled my black cat up to get him on my laps. He has been very vocal. Apparently the app did recognize him. LOL. It kept signalling, "cat sounds". It doesn't transcribe the sounds though, just signals them.

Awesome.

That's so cool! You have hearing loss? Would it work for someone with sight impairment too?

Back