This App Is Awesome!

In that thread ExpressLane suggested downloading an audio to text app so I found this gem.

Wow, the AI is really smart. It's not just that it can accurately transcribe audio almost 100% of the time (of course it isn't perfect), but also it can recognize sounds and noises.

For example:
Laughing
Applause
Fingersnapping
Guitar
Music
Snoring
Appliance beeping (this one really creeped me out because how did it know that?)

And so on.

Skynet is coming! :eek:
I am VERY glad you found something that helps you. I had a friend in college that was born with very little hearing. His mother had rubella when she was pregnant with him and it caused his deafness. But he had a cool lime green 1968 390 Mustang Fastback. Verooom.

I am VERY glad you found something that helps you. I had a friend in college that was born with very little hearing. His mother had rubella when she was pregnant with him and it caused his deafness. But he had a cool lime green 1968 390 Mustang Fastback. Verooom.

I love muscle cars. I have known some deaf people who are into those types of cars and some who are in motorcycle gangs. I won't pretend to understand anything except the feeling of vooom vrooom.

e4P9r4R.jpg

I love muscle cars. I have known some deaf people who are into those types of cars and some who are in motorcycle gangs. I won't pretend to understand anything except the feeling of vooom vrooom.

e4P9r4R.jpg
I had another friend that own a pearl white 1968 428 Shelby in college. It had a leather covered padded roll bar in it. It was a chic magnet.

I own a 2008 Shelby with an aftermarket Whipple Supercharger and all the supporting accessories . Dynos at 731 hp.

What does the app do if you fart?

Long one: [cat sounds] [tools or machinery]
Diarrhea: [water]
Can't release properly: [baby crying] [laughing]
Farting in tub: [water]
Farting with musical instrument: [baby crying] [music]

It didn't pick up the rest. No [fart] though.

Been watching "Green Book". I got to that part where he "bulletin" the cops. He said, "primo". I love that term.

I kept saying that word and the app picks up but it's always different. The last one says, "orama".

:rofl2:

Long one: [cat sounds] [tools or machinery]
Diarrhea: [water]
Can't release properly: [baby crying] [laughing]
Farting in tub: [water]
Farting with musical instrument: [baby crying] [music]

It didn't pick up the rest. No [fart] though.

More information than I needed. :whoa:

Back