This App Is Awesome!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Okay, Lefty

This Expressway.

I am doing a test recording of Buckaroo for you.

I hope I don't sound like a damn idiot.

Sorry to tell you buddy but I'd imagine you to sound like a damn idiot. :D
I purposefully used a Texas drawl to see if the app read it. And it did great

I'm listening to a book on Audible right now. Killing the Mob its pretty interesting. If you read much you should try it.

First transcription:

Do you go to? Leo, (name removed) is our Leo 2.0 is hoping to make a proud Lefty 2.0 out of you. I think there is some hope for you. We will see.

Second transcription:

You do too. Leo, (name also removed) is our Leo 2.0. Is I'm hoping to make a proud lengthy 2.0 out of you. I think there is some hope for you. We will see.

Third transcription to come soon.

LOL. A Democrat who supports Trump.

Let me run this for the third time. Hold.
Yep he is a talking head that appeared opposite of Larry Elder a lot . Both are black . Elder is a Conservative Republican and Terrell was a liberal Democrat. Terrell started agreeing with Elder a lot then finally switched parties because the Democrat party had left him and went off the deep end. So Larry Elder started calling him Leo 2.0 . So Leo started wearing a red baseball cap with Leo 2.0 on it. :laugh:

Last edited:
Yep he is a talking head that appeared opposite of Larry Eldritch a lot . Both are black . Eldritch is a Conservative Republican and Terrell was a liberal Democrat. Terrell started agreeing with Eldritch a lot then finally switched parties because the Democrat party had left him and went off the deep end. So Larry Eldritch started calling him Leo 2.0 . So Leo started wearing a red baseball cap with Leo 2.0 on it. :laugh:

So basically some people don't consider their parties above people? :eek:

Back