This App Is Awesome!

Thank you. I've had some speech classes during elementary and middle schools. Of course the technology stunk at that time.
There must be something that could help you pronounce syllables correctly. Something that would give you feedback

Do you lip read? {excuse my ignorance}

APL I just watched A Quit Place Two. It was good. They had a main part as a deaf girl. They signed a fair amount . You might find it interesting when it gets captioned. Its a sequel if you haven't watched the first one you should. Its a horror thriller. The assholes made me jump a few times. :laugh:

APL I just watched A Quit Place Two. It was good. They had a main part as a deaf girl. They signed a fair amount . You might find it interesting when it gets captioned. Its a sequel if you haven't watched the first one you should. Its a horror thriller. The assholes made me jump a few times. :laugh:

Oh yes I have seen the first movie. Haven't seen the second one. They had to be really quiet so they wouldn't hear you.

I will be sure to watch that on Youtube tomorrow. Thanks.

Back