This Board

Dear dumbass; I will happily put my education and intelligence up against your dumb ass any day of the week.

Run along; life is too short for your special brand of retard.

ROFL!!

You demonstrate your "education", or more accurately your lack thereof, every single time you respond with another invective filled tirade.

1st moron gif-master never disappoints... but that is only a jpg!... You are slipping!
lol

CRY HARDER BuckTARD!

_CRYINGtumblr_lg0znypSUC1qazkdco1_500.gif

ROFL!!

You demonstrate your "education", or more accurately your lack thereof, every single time you respond with another invective filled tirade.

Coming from a RETARD like you; this is comforting. You really are too fucking dense to comprehend that much.

Yeah, that's how virtually everyone at JPP feels about Truth Rejector.

Only the brain dead clueless LeftTARDS like you and a few of the whacko Libertarians who elect Democrats. I am good with that.

Knowing a complete and utter moron like you doesn't like me gives me great comfort; but alas, you're too retarded to comprehend even that much.

Last edited:
I recently left another board too. It became infected with liberal trolls, and ruined every thread started.

I was and am surprised by the lack of moderation on these boards. But I don't mind it. The old board I was on was heavily moderated.

You couldn't even call someone a moron or idiot.

Needless to say, I was banned.

I recently left another board too. It became infected with liberal trolls, and ruined every thread started.

I was and am surprised by the lack of moderation on these boards. But I don't mind it. The old board I was on was heavily moderated.

Needless to say... moron.
Lol

Only the brain dead clueless LeftTARDS like you and a few of the whacko Libertarians who elect Democrats. I am good with that.

Knowing a complete and utter moron like you doesn't like me gives me great comfort; but alas, you're too retarded to comprehend even that much.

It was unanimous stupid asswipe... Do you know what "unanimous" means? Or do you need a definition?

welcome to jpp :)

with the positive comes the negative.

The positive is, say whatever offensive or grandiose things that are on your mind. The negative is if you are one that has thin skin, you wont like JPP very much.

The world is your oyster

Back