'This guy is a maniac' Donald Trump lashes out at Jack Smith at event

Trumpet

Verified User
Sounds like bombastic is going to let his mouth get him in more hot water.

'This guy is a maniac': Donald Trump lashes out at Jack Smith at event

Donald Trump Saturday night once again lashed out at Special Counsel Jack Smith, saying he is "deranged" and "sick" at a speech.

Trump, who is currently under scrutiny for a Truth Social post deemed by some to be threatening, also came under fire Saturday for his post attacking his former V.P., Mike Pence. Pence could be a key figure in Trump's criminal trial for purportedly trying to overturn the election in 2020.

https://www.rawstory.com/donald-trump-jack-smith-2662816861/

Donald Trump Saturday night once again lashed out at Special Counsel Jack Smith, saying he is "deranged" and "sick" at a speech.

Trump, who is currently under scrutiny for a Truth Social post deemed by some to be threatening, also came under fire Saturday for his post attacking his former V.P., Mike Pence. Pence could be a key figure in Trump's criminal trial for purportedly trying to overturn the election in 2020.

So what, he allowed to say that.

I've said far worse about my ex husbands.

Wrong, any speech that could have an effect on his trial is not covered by that amendment!

Anything he says could have an impact on his trial dumbshit.

It is covered under the first amendment unless the judge says he can't talk about it.

It's his trial he can say whatever he wants about it.

Believe me, if it were illegal Smith would have charged him again with something, instead Smith appealed to the judge.

364805979_704312938466950_1814505711763745499_n.jpg

He just keeps breaking the rules the court earned him of

They Will be forced to incarcerate him

He’s now saying Pense will be his BEST witness

Penske is a witness in this case

He’s trying to influence him

So what, he allowed to say that.

I've said far worse about my ex husbands.

Yeah,that was really presidential. Legally he can say almost anything. Does that mean manners and decorum are gone? Is that how a presidential candidate should talk? In fact, Smith is a soft-spoken careful speaker. He has none of the attributes Daffy Donald claims he does. What Trump says is not true. Does that bother you? I joke, of course, it doesn't.

Yeah,that was really presidential. Legally he can say almost anything. Does that mean manners and decorum are gone? Is that how a presidential candidate should talk? In fact, Smith is a soft-spoken careful speaker. He has none of the attributes Daffy Donald claims he does. What Trump says is not true. Does that bother you? I joke, of course, it doesn't.

Yes he was very soft spoken when he had to admit to the judge that he withheld evidence from the defense.

He's a real trooper that one.

Nice and quiet like.

Trump is going to sink his own ship with his mouth.

Trump launches panicky rant about D.C. judge who turned down his extension request

Without mentioning her by name, Donald Trump went on a diatribe on Sunday morning and attacked United States District Court for the District of Columbia Judge Tanya Chutkan hours after she shot down a request for an extension on a Monday afternoon deadline.

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-chutkan/

Yes he was very soft spoken when he had to admit to the judge that he withheld evidence from the defense.

He's a real trooper that one.

Nice and quiet like.

Fucking lies

It’s disclosure idiot

Investigations don’t have to give all the evidence to the people they are investigating

Once they are charged then that happens

Stupid Russian liar

He’s going into a cell soon

He’s trashing everyone and trying to butter up Pense already with his public rantings

Fucking lies

It’s disclosure idiot

Investigations don’t have to give all the evidence to the people they are investigating

Once they are charged then that happens

Stupid Russian liar

Then you should tell Smith he didn't need to apologize to the court for withholding evidence.

Back