'This guy is a maniac' Donald Trump lashes out at Jack Smith at event

Anything he says could have an impact on his trial dumbshit.

It is covered under the first amendment unless the judge says he can't talk about it.

It's his trial he can say whatever he wants about it.

Believe me, if it were illegal Smith would have charged him again with something, instead Smith appealed to the judge.

The judge has already given Trump instructions on what he cannot say, and quickly he ignored them. Now he is subject to additional penalties, hopefully where he is remanded into custody.

The judge has already given Trump instructions on what he cannot say, and quickly he ignored them. Now he is subject to additional penalties, hopefully where he is remanded into custody.

Then charge him, I haven't heard of any new charges stemming from this.

Looks like you are wrong.

You believe judges file the charges against defendents?

lol

The only charges they bring are ones related to behavior in their courtroom.

You're an idiot.

Trump was given specific instructions by the judge, which he chose to ignore. WTF do you think tomorrows hearing is about, sweetie?

Hello Trumpet,

Sounds like bombastic is going to let his mouth get him in more hot water.

'This guy is a maniac': Donald Trump lashes out at Jack Smith at event

Donald Trump Saturday night once again lashed out at Special Counsel Jack Smith, saying he is "deranged" and "sick" at a speech.

Trump, who is currently under scrutiny for a Truth Social post deemed by some to be threatening, also came under fire Saturday for his post attacking his former V.P., Mike Pence. Pence could be a key figure in Trump's criminal trial for purportedly trying to overturn the election in 2020.

https://www.rawstory.com/donald-trump-jack-smith-2662816861/

Trump is a serious danger to the public. Look at January 6th. He should be locked up and held without bail; and prevented from social media until the trial.

And that would have the convenient effect of causing him to want the trial to come sooner rather than as late as he can delay it.

It is ongoing. You know THAT much. Trump is doing his classic Trump moves. He is insulting and attacking people doing their jobs. Trump is a great American Karen. He is putting anyone who works for justice and their families in danger. How sad that everybody who is against Trump is crazy, insane, demented, or corrupt. Trump is seriously unwell.

Last edited:
Trump is the world's worst Karen, with the biggest platform to bleat on. He embarrasses anyone with firing neurons, or cares about the truth.
Trump said Pence's problem was that he is too honest. We all know Trump does not have that problem.

Last edited:

They told Trump that he cannot poison the jury pool with his lies and spread the evidence to right-wing sites. They have explained it clearly. When Trump does it, they should arrest him. Let him spend his time in jail until the trial comes.

Back