This Is just for EVINCE! your lies are exposed

The truth is Dems have been stealing elections through voter fraud since the Kennedy era, now they are just doing it on steroids. I notice Evince completely ignored this thread refuting everything she says

No, the truth is I showed everyone just what a pile of garbage the claims in the OP really are.

I showed how there are ALREADY rules in place that require voters to show ID.

You want to change those rules to restrict the voting rights of certain segments of the poplulation that traditionally vote for Democrats.

No, the truth is I showed everyone just what a pile of garbage the claims in the OP really are.

You want to change those rules to restrict the voting rights of certain segments of the poplulation that traditionally vote for Democrats.

What you showed was your ability to watch msnbc!

I didn't get past the introduction (nor do I want to), but I call bullshit on this bastard just from that! This whole rant sounds more appropriate to Bush's two wins than to anything Obama did. The Supreme Court didn't appoint Obama president.

Even more importantly, they didn't appoint Al Gore President either....his attempt at cheating was stopped in its tracks.....

there are ALREADY rules in place that require voters to show ID ?????

wow, you mean we already have the requirement to show ID's to vote.....????

Reality...

The 2002 federal Help America Vote Act requires any voter who registered by mail and who has not previously voted in a federal election to show current and
valid photo identification or
a copy of a current utility bill,
bank statement,
government check,
paycheck,
or other government document

that shows the name and address of the voter. Voters who submitted any of these forms of identification during registration are exempt, as are voters entitled to vote by absentee ballot under the Uniformed and Overseas Citizens Absentee Voting Act.

Obviously, its a freakin' joke to claim there are ALREADY rules in place that require voters to show ID to vote.....
a joke on the citizens of the US that think they really make a difference.....

The pile of garbage Zippy mentions as the op turns out to be nothing more than his own post....

Back