This is pretty sad, Republicans getting slammed for saying nice things about Mandela

Is the hatred blacks show for Bush and Republicans "RACISM" or is it just hatred of Republicans?

Oh! That's right when whites hate a black President it's absolutely "racism," but when blacks hate a white President it's only his politics they hate, huh? Here's the proof of that,

Blacks loved LBJ even though after the Equal Rights Amendment passed ole Lyndon said, "That will have them niggers voting Democrat for the next 100 years." See? blacks love whites that say "nigger" as long as they're not fucking Republicans, huh?

Hatred of racist shites. I suppose. How would you feel about scumbags who recruited the Klansmen deliberately?

Hatred of racist shites. I suppose. How would you feel about scumbags who recruited the Klansmen deliberately?

You mean like that old expired Klansman Democrat Senator from West Virginia Bobby, (Sheets), Byrd?

You mean like that old expired Klansman Democrat Senator from West Virginia Bobby, (Sheets), Byrd?

I wouldn't know. The Republicans, as you DO know, deliberately recruited the racists in the South after Johnson - or do you have the brass neck to deny that?

Back