This is the end of the road for Putin

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
:rolleyes:Are you going to cop to the FACT that I disproved your original contention and follow-up "explanation"? Because this moot point response of yours does not do that.

Why would I care about your approval?

One does not need the personal approval of others to concede error when faced with contrary facts and logic.

Clearly, you don't have the intellectual honesty/courage to do so. Sad, because in an anonymous format like this, no one in your personal real life will know you lost a debate point. But your failure is here in the chronology of the post for all objective, rational and mature readers to see. Carry on.

One does not need the personal approval of others to concede error when faced with contrary facts and logic.

Clearly, you don't have the intellectual honesty/courage to do so. Sad, because in an anonymous format like this, no one in your personal real life will know you lost a debate point. But your failure is here in the chronology of the post for all objective, rational and mature readers to see. Carry on.

If you ever proved me wrong I have no problem admitting my mistake

Still waiting for that to happen though

I remember saying the same thing to you a few months ago. How did you handle that at the time?

Putin has his highest approval rating ever and the war in Ukraine is going great for him

He squashed this little rebellion in around a day

He is doing great

Watch the 1420 man on the street interviews in Russia. The people are not happy with Putin or his deliberate war. It is sad how many people show how afraid they are to speak the truth. They know they will wind up arrested for using free speech.
Putin quashed nothing.

Watch the 1420 man on the street interviews in Russia. The people are not happy with Putin or his deliberate war. It is sad how many people show how afraid they are to speak the truth. They know they will wind up arrested for using free speech.
Putin quashed nothing.

More liberal nonsense

Back