This is Vomitous

Stop it!! You're gonna hurt their fee fees!​

tedbb0xjamfd1.png

I was in high school when Nixon ended that debacle. By then it was crystal clear we were not fighting for democracy. Which I would do still today.

But I was scared. Upper classmen were gone forever by then and for what?
Hey joe. I turned 19 in 73 and they ended the draftat that time. I felt like one lucky SOB. Later I read every book written by grunts in VN. What a gddmm mess....thank God the libs marched to end the war.......actually the mothers of soldiers went in the streets......along with VN vets against the war. My kids grandfather was in a helicopter over there. He was lucky to come home by most accounts.

Reactions: Joe
I have to say the vitriol and anger from the right is really obvious. Repeating all the nastiness they learned about Kamala is interesting. Without evidence but then completely ignore or deny real evidence about the idiotweetercheater all day long......can we say DOUBLE STANDARD......lmao

Hey joe. I turned 19 in 73 and they ended the draftat that time. I felt like one lucky SOB. Later I read every book written by grunts in VN. What a gddmm mess....thank God the libs marched to end the war.......actually the mothers of soldiers went in the streets......along with VN vets against the war. My kids grandfather was in a helicopter over there. He was lucky to come home by most accounts.
So what happened to the libs? Seems like they have forgotten their roots?

Actually the ones marching in the streets back then would be too far right for todays democrat party.

And yes I was also thankful for them.

she got into politics by fucking other politicians.

she;s a whore.

not a good role model for anyone.
She apparently had an affair with a politician. Trump has had a hundred, Trump is the worst role model imaginable. She was a consenting adult in it. She has manners, speaks well and acts like an adult. Since when have you cared about role models? The Repub ticket is an example of what you want your kids to avoid.

Back