THIS ! Is why I am Pro-Life!

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2010/lori-ziganto/feminists-rejoice-at-idea-of-abortion-for-convenience/

Really? A child is an "inconvenience"? "Undesirable"? Now where have we heard that crap before? Could 1939 Germany ring a bell?

I watch a kid for a gay girl couple. The dad left because it was his "choice". I don't judge anyone, it's gods duty. I do wonder why men can ditch a kid and women can't.

This created "the right to choose"

But make no mistake. NO ONE has the right to choose when it comes to life. Note that I'm not saying humans can't do what they need to to prevent birth. Because god works through humans, he isn't here guiding us daily, he is here in the form of humans. And it's OUR DUTY to spread the word.

But to state that "humans can't make any decisions" confuses me. I don't believe in Abortion not because of religion, but because of education as a human. Crime rates are down because of Abortion. And we do not NEED to abort. We need to allow medication to prevent pregnancy. This isn't rocket science.

I watch a kid for a gay girl couple.

cool-story-bro.jpg

So you're pro-life because of a slogan? How do you know that is the opinion of young girls who are pregnant?

Methinks you didn't read the page he linked to. It speaks of post-abortion syndrome. A family member suffered this syndrome. Full disclosure, at the very least, is a valid starting point and should be law because it is a medical procedure. Pretending that it is all flowers and butterflies after you kill your progeny is just disgusting. People need to be fully informed of how the action may affect them emotionally rather than just the "now I can go to college" angle.

Methinks you didn't read the page he linked to. It speaks of post-abortion syndrome. A family member suffered this syndrome. Full disclosure, at the very least, is a valid starting point and should be law because it is a medical procedure. Pretending that it is all flowers and butterflies after you kill your progeny is just disgusting. People need to be fully informed of how the action may affect them emotionally rather than just the "now I can go to college" angle.

I don't suppose you can point us to anyone who actually claims "it's all flowers and butterflies" after an abortion?

Of COURSE abortion can be an emotional experience, but what the discussion doesn't need is more over the top hyperbole.

I don't suppose you can point us to anyone who actually claims "it's all flowers and butterflies" after an abortion?

Of COURSE abortion can be an emotional experience, but what the discussion doesn't need is more over the top hyperbole.

Right, so the point of the ads supporting abortion with "Now I can follow my dreams!" don't give a picture of this amazing peace? You are in denial, Zapps. The reality is people are given an unrealistic image of the "good" with only an attempt to stop information about the negatives from "pro-choicers". If this was any other type of surgery everybody would be screaming, at the very least, for full disclosure.

Instead people who think they are pro choice want women and girls to make this decision while they pretend that there is no negative consequences. Informed consent? Not here... Look over there where full consent is the law, don't look here!

he claimed without one fucking inch of proof that the woman was gay and not bi.

you fucking bought it lock stock and barrel because why?

Back